Search found 484 matches

by Barren
Tue Aug 30, 2005 1:42 am
Forum: Open Discussion
Topic: Incest
Replies: 16
Views: 2090

Barren wrote:Romantic love and family have to remain two different bonds IMO.
by Barren
Mon Aug 29, 2005 7:30 pm
Forum: Black Isle Games
Topic: I Ninja
Replies: 101
Views: 26787

Alien inva...... Wait, you mean you guys know already?
by Barren
Mon Aug 29, 2005 1:41 am
Forum: Black Isle Games
Topic: I Ninja
Replies: 101
Views: 26787

I disagree. Romantic love and family have to remain two different bonds IMO.
by Barren
Sun Aug 28, 2005 8:45 pm
Forum: Black Isle Games
Topic: I Ninja
Replies: 101
Views: 26787

Killing your brother, seducing your sinster.... Hey Gorth, you might just get an invitation to the Greek pantheon after you become a god!
by Barren
Sun Aug 28, 2005 12:32 am
Forum: Black Isle Games
Topic: I Ninja
Replies: 101
Views: 26787

Meaning you intend to slaughter the vile Imoen? :D
by Barren
Thu Aug 25, 2005 5:08 pm
Forum: Open Discussion
Topic: Who do you wonder about?
Replies: 14
Views: 2328

Appaently, Mikar's last post on his own forum was in late june.
Josan wrote:Hey Barren, you gonna update your sig someday?
Sure. Here you go.
by Barren
Thu Aug 25, 2005 4:18 am
Forum: Open Discussion
Topic: Who do you wonder about?
Replies: 14
Views: 2328

Nitron, mainly. No one's been able to contact him in eons.
by Barren
Thu Aug 25, 2005 4:12 am
Forum: Open Discussion
Topic: logic vs. Morality
Replies: 10
Views: 1487

I'd have to say logic, with morality being one of the factors I include in my reasonings.
by Barren
Sat Aug 13, 2005 1:44 am
Forum: Black Isle Games
Topic: I Ninja
Replies: 101
Views: 26787

Gorth wrote:Ok, finished exploring upstairs. Why did I expect Haer'dalis to jump out of that scenery and talk about birds and hounds any moment ? :?
Yep... Hehehe ^^

Does explain why there's an "unfinished staircase" in Mekrath's hideout, though.
by Barren
Tue Aug 02, 2005 11:31 pm
Forum: Black Isle Games
Topic: I Ninja
Replies: 101
Views: 26787

Isn't the Tome upstairs, though?
by Barren
Sun Jul 31, 2005 1:27 am
Forum: Black Isle Games
Topic: I Ninja
Replies: 101
Views: 26787

I think the BG2 version is supposed to be reflecting the awakening taint of Bhaal within her and the trauma from Irenicus' experiments, with all the wrinkles, worried eyes and whatnot. I'd stick closer to the BG1 one and give her auburn hair at most (hm, can you do highlights?). As for avatars and p...
by Barren
Sun Jul 31, 2005 12:37 am
Forum: Black Isle Games
Topic: I Ninja
Replies: 101
Views: 26787

This actually looks better than Dynaheir's in-game portrait...
by Barren
Tue Jul 12, 2005 11:14 pm
Forum: Open Discussion
Topic: Hello...
Replies: 20
Views: 5312

Pandaman wrote:Oh, and hallo again. I assume that your revisiting is caused by the impending doom surrounding *That Other Place*
I doubt it, as he hasn't visited us in a while either. Besides, one place isn't any more dead than the other, if you ask me.
by Barren
Sat Jun 25, 2005 11:34 pm
Forum: Fun and Games
Topic: NWN - SoU
Replies: 15
Views: 4058

I really disliked it, as most KQ fans did.

1- Poorly done 3d
2- Morrowind-like gameplay (combat alone went very badly with the spirit of KQ)
3- Puzzles were way too easy
4- Hollow characters
5- Story wasn't related to the rest of the series

Not a bad game, but a bad KQ game IMO.
by Barren
Sat Jun 25, 2005 4:59 am
Forum: Fun and Games
Topic: NWN - SoU
Replies: 15
Views: 4058

silvar wrote:Mask of eternity was a noticeable step forward
I hope that wasn't serious? O.o