...thus came my user name

Day to day, down the street and around the world
Satan's Onion
Title: Commence the jigglin

Post by Satan's Onion » Mon May 05, 2008 9:11 am

My username's from an episode of Aqua Teen Hunger Force ("Super Sir Loin"). Young Meatwad, after having for the second time fallen under the eeeevil influence of rap music telling him to do things, has sworn it off, deciding that he's "only gonna let heavy metal boss [him] around now, 'cos [he's] Satan's onion...wait, scallion?" When Frylock, resident voice of reason, suggests that "I think the word you want is 'minion'," Meatwad pauses a moment to consider, and finally concludes "Naw, that's not it." That scene is one of a small number of things more or less guaranteed to make me giggle whenever I think about them, not least because of the new look Meatwad was sporting throughout (candles and white skull facepaint).

...Yes, I like Aqua Teen Hunger Force. What of it?
Oh, God said to Abraham "Kill me a son"
Abe said "Man, you must be puttin' me on"
God say "No"
Abe say "What?"
God said "You can do what you want, Abe, but
the next time you see me comin', you better run"

Abe said "Where you want this killin' done?"
God said "Out on Highway 61"

AngryKidJoe
Contributor
Contributor
Title: Metal Head

Post by AngryKidJoe » Sun Feb 15, 2009 11:36 pm

Josan was taken, that pissed me off and I started throwing a childish temper tantrum.
His twisted mind concluded that if he was what he ate, and he wanted to stay human...

Magnus
Title: Oh my giant of Lannister

Post by Magnus » Fri Aug 28, 2009 6:31 pm

Since I haven't posted an explanation for my "new" user name since I switched from CatBoris, here's the history behind Magnus: It's my name.

Yes, shocking, isn't it?
I do bugger-all, but that's OK;
I sleep all night, and I read all day!

ImOnWagner
Title: Sharthead

Post by ImOnWagner » Sat Feb 12, 2011 5:29 pm

Back however long ago, probably around when this thread was first posted, there was a diet that was sweeping the american-fad-nation-- it was the atkins diet.
A friend of mine had a last name which began with atkins, so it was contemporarily-humorous for him to to have the screename ImOnAtkins****.
I, being a little trollworm, decided to parody him in mockery. I began to make my screenames ImOnWagner, since it wasn't relevent and made no sense. I also talked 5 or so other colleagues to do ImOns as well.
Well ImOnAtkins*** dropped the name-- he didn't want to be forever associated with us herbrolltrollbros as long as ye internet shall live. Otherfellows called the joke over and dropped their name. I kept using it, and because its circumstances are almost irreplicable, it's never taken anywhere i go. Thus i can comfortably keep using it.
Warning: The post you just read may contain little to no content, by reading this you hereby agree that it was read it at your sole discretion.

Journeymouse
Contributor
Contributor

Re: ...thus came my user name

Post by Journeymouse » Sun Sep 29, 2013 8:26 am

Drum roll please...

Because I'm pretentious. (Now who didn't get that?) Also, I was attempting to pun on journeyman and man or mouse. I've been this way for over a decade, now.