Mod split: ex BISers bond

Day to day, down the street and around the world
Joseph
Editor
Editor
Title: I wanna be Captain Kirk

Post by Joseph » Tue Apr 27, 2004 11:51 am

Hi Scott! Nice to see another dev on our humble boards!

Phosphor
Location: it's a mystery, wrapped in an enigma. baked with a fluffy crust of wtf?

Post by Phosphor » Tue Apr 27, 2004 12:18 pm

ScottE wrote:Hmm, I never had any fantasies in that meeting room. Though I was happy to finally get to see Brian Fargo's old office and his private bathroom. While he was there I never had the honor of being in it.
I never would have imagined that seeing someone's private bathroom was something to be fulfilled ;) It wasn't crusty and messy with hairs everywhere, was it?

And glad you could drop by, Scott. More devs kicking about is always nice - you guys actually have interesting things to say. ;)
There are worlds out there where the sky is burning. And the sea's asleep and the rivers dream … People made of smoke and cities made of song … Somewhere there's danger, somewhere there's injustice, somewhere else the tea's getting cold!

Roadkill

Post by Roadkill » Tue Apr 27, 2004 2:57 pm

ScottE wrote:I do miss his old office with the huge fishtank though.
I miss the old Fitch building with the atrium/aviary.

Hi Scott!

Eldar

Post by Eldar » Tue Apr 27, 2004 2:59 pm

You know, I almost managed to get a tour of BIS but... noooo.... the whole place had to go under before I got the chance.
[quote="Ewen Brown"][size=75]i guess someone will quote this making it utterly pointless, but there, it's been said[/size][/quote]

Joseph
Editor
Editor

Post by Joseph » Tue Apr 27, 2004 3:26 pm

Hi Roadkill. I remember you too. Thanks for stopping by. Wow, it's starting to feel nostalgic with KK and Puuk and JE and ScottE and you.

*dreams of the past*

Phosphor
Location: it's a mystery, wrapped in an enigma. baked with a fluffy crust of wtf?

Post by Phosphor » Tue Apr 27, 2004 3:37 pm

Josan wrote: *dreams of the past*
*points at current title*

*sigh*
There are worlds out there where the sky is burning. And the sea's asleep and the rivers dream … People made of smoke and cities made of song … Somewhere there's danger, somewhere there's injustice, somewhere else the tea's getting cold!

Briosafreak

Post by Briosafreak » Tue Apr 27, 2004 3:38 pm

Hmm, I never had any fantasies in that meeting room.
So does that mean you didn`t dreamed about it and went for it directly? :shock:

It beeing...you know... :look:

Shodan

Post by Shodan » Tue Apr 27, 2004 3:48 pm

It's like being Torn apart again. :-P
Gone.

Pandaman

Post by Pandaman » Tue Apr 27, 2004 5:47 pm

Eldar wrote:You know, I almost managed to get a tour of BIS but... noooo.... the whole place had to go under before I got the chance.

Stupid people, they should have thought about you before they did it. Eldar first, everything else second.
POWER TO THE PANDAS!!!

Puuk

Post by Puuk » Tue Apr 27, 2004 6:09 pm

ScottE wrote:Hmm, I never had any fantasies in that meeting room. Though I was happy to finally get to see Brian Fargo's old office and his private bathroom. While he was there I never had the honor of being in it. I do miss his old office with the huge fishtank though.

And that is Darren in that photo. :)

-Scott
I'm just happy I got to take a dump in Brian's old bathroom before I left. Yes, I'm classy to the end. :lol: :twisted:
-----------------
I don't do perky, bub.

Joseph
Editor
Editor

Post by Joseph » Tue Apr 27, 2004 6:20 pm

:shock:

Phosphor

Post by Phosphor » Tue Apr 27, 2004 6:24 pm

Puuk wrote:
I'm just happy I got to take a dump in Brian's old bathroom before I left. Yes, I'm classy to the end. :lol: :twisted:
That's "klassy" in this case. Did you use the toilet for the parting dump or just the bathroom in general?

Puuk

Post by Puuk » Tue Apr 27, 2004 8:33 pm

Phosphor wrote:
Puuk wrote:
That's "klassy" in this case. Did you use the toilet for the parting dump or just the bathroom in general?
Hmm, don't recall...
-----------------
I don't do perky, bub.

Joseph
Editor
Editor

Post by Joseph » Tue Apr 27, 2004 8:39 pm

:shock: :shock:

Uh, and did you have a few pints of Guinness the night before?

Phosphor

Post by Phosphor » Tue Apr 27, 2004 8:42 pm

Puuk wrote:
Hmm, don't recall...
:haksthumbsup: Excellent..

How are the bathrooms at EA?