Kittens under my bed!

Day to day, down the street and around the world
UnholyAvenger

Kittens under my bed!

Post by UnholyAvenger » Fri May 07, 2004 10:25 pm

My room-mate's cat, whom we all thought was getting rather fat (but in fact had been impregnated before coming to our apartment) had kittens underneath my bed a week ago. They meow when I move about on my bed, or when they get lost in my pile of baseball cards and pogs, which is where the cat dropped them. A good spot, as the kittens can't get out, but she can. One of the kittens died today. I noticed when I looked at the kittens and one wasn't moving. Plus when I poked it, it was stiff, and remained unmoving. Sadly, I had to throw it in the garbage can outside. There are three kittens. One is grey and white, one is black and white, and one is black. The one that died was black as well. Now we have three kittens to give away. Sometimes they wander onto the wrong side of the bed and I have to put them back with their mother. Kittens are great. What do you think about that?
http://godhatesshrimp.com Take a stand against shellfish!
http://youmustrecover.com Not a spam website!
Stickin' it to the man since 1988.

choyrt
Contributor
Contributor

Post by choyrt » Fri May 07, 2004 10:29 pm

I was always a dog person, until I met Snookems' cat Mama. Mama thinks she's a dog, and she is all cuddles. I've never had a kitten, because Mama was pretty old when I met her.

I'm now officially a cat person, however. I envy you!

kumquatq3

Post by kumquatq3 » Fri May 07, 2004 11:37 pm

I always saw you as a pot-belly pig owner choyrt

huh....I wonder why...
[quote="Hakuri"] If she had a good personality, maybe I'd consider it, but she doesn't even have cable TV up there.[/quote]

UnholyAvenger

Post by UnholyAvenger » Sat May 08, 2004 12:27 am

Kittens are great, except I think the cat has one left in her, and from my astute observation and light prodding appears to be dead, and will be expelled onto my floor eventually, thus causing me further anguish.

Snookems

Post by Snookems » Sat May 08, 2004 2:20 am

One of my earliest memories was my cat trying to find a safe, dark place to have her kittens, and my mother constantly moving her to a box in the middle of the tile living room floor. hehe That was a battle of wills! The next was of the delivery. Let me tell you what went on under your bed! When the kittens were born the momma cleans their fur of blood, muck, gunck. If any are still born she will/possibly did eat them.
All in all, I think that I am glad that that happened a long time ago. I don't think that I would like having dead kittens under my bed now! :cry:

Snookems

Post by Snookems » Sat May 08, 2004 2:22 am

kumquatq3 wrote:I always saw you as a pot-belly pig owner choyrt

huh....I wonder why...
don't worry. One day he will be! :D

ImOnWagner
Title: Sharthead

Post by ImOnWagner » Sat May 08, 2004 2:41 am

my dwarf hampster had kids when i was in fifth grade. they mate within 24 hours of giving birth... needless to say i had to donate countless dwarf hampsters to the nearest pet store, untill we seperated the mother in the father.
Warning: The post you just read may contain little to no content, by reading this you hereby agree that it was read it at your sole discretion.

UnholyAvenger

Post by UnholyAvenger » Sat May 08, 2004 3:11 am

Once I gathered that the cat was pregnant, I made a great box for her. Cats NEVER choose the awesome comfortable box you make for them.

ImOnWagner

Post by ImOnWagner » Sat May 08, 2004 3:15 am

did you remember to put cat Pr0n on the wall?
Warning: The post you just read may contain little to no content, by reading this you hereby agree that it was read it at your sole discretion.

Matthew Flippen

Post by Matthew Flippen » Sat May 08, 2004 8:45 pm

Hakuri wrote:Once I gathered that the cat was pregnant, I made a great box for her. Cats NEVER choose the awesome comfortable box you make for them.
THey will definately go for something mot designed to be slept in.

kumquatq3

Post by kumquatq3 » Sat May 08, 2004 9:17 pm

Can anyone thing of a cat thats done anything good for anyone? I sure can't.

Now with dogs you have Lassie, Dogmeat, flipper, and Clifford.
[quote="Hakuri"] If she had a good personality, maybe I'd consider it, but she doesn't even have cable TV up there.[/quote]

choyrt
Contributor
Contributor

Post by choyrt » Sun May 09, 2004 10:23 pm

Snookems wrote:

huh....I wonder why...
Honey, is this your way of telling me that . . . you're going to have a baby? :eek:

ImOnWagner

Post by ImOnWagner » Sun May 09, 2004 10:31 pm

Snookems wrote:

huh....I wonder why...
only if it looks like him

Snookems

Post by Snookems » Sun May 09, 2004 11:01 pm

choyrt wrote:
Honey, is this your way of telling me that . . . you're going to have a baby? :eek:
uh...NO
:) I honestly meant that you will probably end up buying a pot bellied piggy one day! Then you'd spend the entire day with them playing tag!

I think that the box idea would work if there were some of your nicest and favorite shirts inside. :o

kumquatq3, wasn't flipper a dolphin?

Eldar

Post by Eldar » Sun May 09, 2004 11:42 pm

Flipper, the show of our youths. I hear he's faster than lightning and that no one you see is smarter than he.

I prefer cats. *shrug* Just how it is.
[quote="Ewen Brown"][size=75]i guess someone will quote this making it utterly pointless, but there, it's been said[/size][/quote]