Bush: "I made an owwee!"

Day to day, down the street and around the world
apoxuponme

Bush: "I made an owwee!"

Post by apoxuponme » Sun May 23, 2004 1:52 pm

--------------------------
CRAWFORD, Texas (CNN) -- President Bush fell off his bicycle Saturday while riding on his ranch, according to White House spokesman Trent Duffy.
Bush, who was accompanied on his bike ride by his doctor, Richard Tubb, a military agent and a member of the Secret Service, fell about 16 miles into a 17-mile ride.
Bush suffered minor abrasions to his chin, upper lip, nose, right hand and both knees, but was able to ride back home, Duffy said.
Tubb treated the president at the scene. Bush was wearing a helmet and a mouth guard when he fell, Duffy said.
Bush is scheduled to deliver an "important speech" Monday night about the transfer of political power in Iraq.
---------------------------

Ha Haaa! Get some training wheels, ya' tard!

I hope he is still wearing his special president helmet and a mouth guard for his "important speech". You know. Just in case he falls again.

Ha Haaa!

Matthew Flippen

Post by Matthew Flippen » Sun May 23, 2004 5:13 pm

At least he has his own doctor when something like this happened

Puuk

Post by Puuk » Wed May 26, 2004 12:09 am

Matthew Flippen wrote:At least he has his own doctor when something like this happened
Dr. Seus doesn't count.
-----------------
I don't do perky, bub.

Kharn

Re: Bush: "I made an owwee!"

Post by Kharn » Wed May 26, 2004 12:15 am

apoxuponme wrote:Bush suffered minor abrasions to his chin, upper lip, nose, right hand and both knees, but was able to ride back home, Duffy said.
Our hero!!!!

Y'know Bill Pulman got into a fighter jet and fought those bloody aliens, why can't GWB do the same, rather than just falling off his bike during wartime

I betcha Winston Churchill never fell off his bike during WW II

PS: nobody else was surprised by the fact that Dubyah knows how to ride a bike?

Puuk

Post by Puuk » Wed May 26, 2004 12:20 am

Kharn wrote:
apoxuponme wrote:Bush suffered minor abrasions to his chin, upper lip, nose, right hand and both knees, but was able to ride back home, Duffy said.
Our hero!!!!

Y'know Bill Pulman got into a fighter jet and fought those bloody aliens, why can't GWB do the same, rather than just falling off his bike during wartime

I betcha Winston Churchill never fell off his bike during WW II

PS: nobody else was surprised by the fact that Dubyah knows how to ride a bike?
He doesn't know how, that's why he fell off.
-----------------
I don't do perky, bub.

Runenklinge

Post by Runenklinge » Wed May 26, 2004 12:39 am

Kharn wrote:I betcha Winston Churchill never fell off his bike during WW II
did he have one?

Fluffy17
Title: Token Archer Fan
Location: Battling Daleks with Claudia Black at my side on the Enterprise

Post by Fluffy17 » Wed May 26, 2004 2:08 am

Puuk wrote:
Matthew Flippen wrote:At least he has his own doctor when something like this happened
Dr. Seus doesn't count.
Neither does Dr. Phil or Dr. Laura.
I have no time for flat characters why should I have times for flat people?

I'm Otto von Bismarck watch me blow, watch the butterflies coming out of my nose.

"You can't choose what bothers you, that's why it bothers you."

-Rachel Duncan

UnholyAvenger

Post by UnholyAvenger » Wed May 26, 2004 2:17 am

Al Qaeda doesn't need to kill him, Bush will kill himself soon enough. I'm sure you all remember the incident with him choking on peanuts at the Super Bowl?
http://godhatesshrimp.com Take a stand against shellfish!
http://youmustrecover.com Not a spam website!
Stickin' it to the man since 1988.

MERLANCE
Title: Sorceror Supreme

Post by MERLANCE » Wed May 26, 2004 7:16 am

Now, he may be the president, and may be an evil, foolish moron... but why bother taking potshots at him for falling off his bicycle? ive done it plenty of times, and I would wager each and every one of you has too.

Now, if you want to criticize him, just start with "war on false pretenses" or "critical intelligence failures" or his alleged time defending Texas from Vietcong invasion.

Ruathavril

Post by Ruathavril » Wed May 26, 2004 7:38 am

Only when I was little or when the road is iced over or otherwise slippery. But to be fair, I'm from the Netherlands, the land of bicycles. I have been riding my bikes for about as long as Josan is old.

But you're right, no need to use this for cheap shots.
Ruald,Cleric(STR&Plantdomain)Stats16,9,12,12,18,13MaxHp14CurHp5 MemSp lvl0 DtMag(0/2)RdMag(1/1)Light(1/1) lvl1 Bless(0/1)Doom(0/1)Sanct(0/1) Money 24g/4s/1c

Joseph
Editor
Editor
Title: I wanna be Captain Kirk

Post by Joseph » Wed May 26, 2004 1:33 pm

I haven't fallen of a bike since I was a kid. And we can take all the potshots we want. This isn't Interplay. No-one is going to shut down have the forums for potshots. :wink:

Puuk

Post by Puuk » Wed May 26, 2004 5:55 pm

MERLANCE wrote:Now, he may be the president, and may be an evil, foolish moron... but why bother taking potshots at him for falling off his bicycle? ive done it plenty of times, and I would wager each and every one of you has too.

Now, if you want to criticize him, just start with "war on false pretenses" or "critical intelligence failures" or his alleged time defending Texas from Vietcong invasion.
Those are too obvious and everyone already knows it (that is, everyone with an IQ over 5). Besides, it's fun to tease over the simple things, too, especially from behind the safety of the internet. :D
-----------------
I don't do perky, bub.

ImOnWagner
Title: Sharthead

Post by ImOnWagner » Wed May 26, 2004 9:07 pm

is it against the rules here to give links to your recources?
Warning: The post you just read may contain little to no content, by reading this you hereby agree that it was read it at your sole discretion.

Matthew Flippen

Post by Matthew Flippen » Fri May 28, 2004 4:52 pm

Puuk wrote:
Dr. Seus doesn't count.
Oh, never mind then

Snookems

Post by Snookems » Fri May 28, 2004 11:06 pm

Ruathavril wrote:Only when I was little or when the road is iced over or otherwise slippery. But to be fair, I'm from the Netherlands, the land of bicycles. I have been riding my bikes for about as long as Josan is old.

But you're right, no need to use this for cheap shots.
Nope, he has no excuses for falling off. First of all, he had a doctor with him so he knew that he was going to fall off. Second of all, there is a reason why there is that saying "it's like riding a bicycle" once you know how to do it you always know. Some people, they never learn.

....and pot shots are fun as long as they're not directed at me! :look: