Day to day, down the street and around the world
- Posts: 2978
- Joined: Mon Dec 29, 2003 10:59 pm
- Location: it's a mystery, wrapped in an enigma. baked with a fluffy crust of wtf?
Oh, in cRPGs?
There are worlds out there where the sky is burning. And the sea's asleep and the rivers dream … People made of smoke and cities made of song … Somewhere there's danger, somewhere there's injustice, somewhere else the tea's getting cold!
- Posts: 1699
- Joined: Fri Feb 06, 2004 2:39 am
- Title: Sharthead
- Location: Absentee Ballot
MERLANCE wrote:Batmobile lost a wheel
And the Joker got away!
its took ballet, fool
- Posts: 55
- Joined: Mon Apr 26, 2004 6:02 pm
- Location: England
did he bring the kid a birthday present?
[Great believer that British comedy is not summed up by Monty python.]
"Better Dead Than Smeg!" - Arnold Judas Rimmer
- Posts: 3520
- Joined: Wed Jan 21, 2004 12:27 pm
- Title: The 6th Non-Sense
- Location: not here
Zero˚ wrote:did he bring the kid a birthday present?
The kid got a once-in-a-lifetime birthday experience to enhance his/hers/its Birthday Avatar Coolness, that's gotta count for something...
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 15 guests