What will it be for the next 4 years?

Day to day, down the street and around the world
Wanderon

Post by Wanderon » Sat Nov 13, 2004 1:11 am

It WASN'T Bush and his people who said neither Bush nor Blair MISLED anyone it was two INDEPENDENT INVESTIGATIONS in two SEPERATE COUNTRIES both of which had access to a hell of a lot more REAL EVIDENCE than you Bush Bashers do...get a freaking life!
Not all those who wander are lost...

Ewen Brown
Location: stalking tink to catch his invisible martian antenas at work

Post by Ewen Brown » Sat Nov 13, 2004 1:21 am

independent investigation, don't make me laugh, those people were paid to do it by certain people, care to guess who those peole are

are all conservatives and conformists this naive
stupidity causes violence

[url=http://www.winterwind-productions.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=3071#3071]Swedish Snow Glaciers and Fjords[/url]

Wanderon

Post by Wanderon » Sat Nov 13, 2004 1:59 am

Are all liberals sucked into the same paranoid "conspiracy theory" black hole ?? Nothing is real unless it fits your theory?? Everything else is a right wing conspiracy to take over the world??

Ewen Brown

Post by Ewen Brown » Sat Nov 13, 2004 11:08 am

where did i say conspiracy? it's your system that forces things to work this way, the people don't have much of a choice in their actions, for all they care they could be bloody saints but they have no choice but to function the way they do in the system

don't blame me for your lack of will to see the workings of your system

interesting how you chose to ignore the questions i presented you with and focused on calling me a liberal as if that invalidates anything i say (well it does, but only to mindless conservatives for which the word liberal is like the devil for a little catholic girl)

[url=http://www.winterwind-productions.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=3071#3071]Swedish Snow Glaciers and Fjords[/url]

Wanderon

Post by Wanderon » Sat Nov 13, 2004 1:06 pm

Ewen Brown wrote:where did i say conspiracy?
where??
Ewen Brown wrote:i'm really wondering what constitutes a major mistake in the us, if manufacturing false evidence to go to war and lying to everyone about it isn't a major mistake i wonder what is
sounds like conspiracy to me
Ewen Brown wrote:your refusal to take the blindfolds off your eyes make me wrong only in your blinded perception, one which serves the people who use you quite well in their quest to pad their pockets with money taken from people such as you and live according to their whims while turning the rest of the people in the world (people like you) into their puppets (it's more like slaves but i'm trying to restrain myself on the being harsh side)
Ewen Brown wrote:independent investigation, don't make me laugh, those people were paid to do it by certain people, care to guess who those peole are

are all conservatives and conformists this naive

All your blather is based on the theory of the evil rich running our country and buying off every investigation while enslaving our citizens and attempting to enslave the rest of the world in their evil plot like some silly dime store novel- you have no clue about the realities of life here or the courage integrity and honor of many of our leaders and I find the entire focus of your rantings both childish and offensive... :haksthumbsdown:

Joseph
Editor
Editor
Title: I wanna be Captain Kirk

Post by Joseph » Sat Nov 13, 2004 2:33 pm

Wanderon wrote:We will be there until the jobs done- get used to it- yes the command structure means the buck stops at the top and the gross failures of our intelligence services have been addressed by the folks at the top but that in NO WAY suggests that Bush or Blair MISLED anyone which is the standard rhetoric that you keep spouting off- the 911 commission found no eveidence of it neither did the British investigation yet the left wing liberals continue to state it as a FACT - get over it already!

As for what Europe or anyone else in the world thinks about America or Americans I could give *beep*! I also don't give a *beep* whether that mealy mouthed crook at the head of the UN thinks the war is illegal becuase as far as I'm concerned if he and the UN had actually taken some real actions against Saddam instead of taking his bribes we probably wouldn't BE in Iraq today-

This country does what it thinks is best for itself and its allies and if you don;t agree thats fine but don't call our president *potty mouth* liar just becuase you can't accept reality!
I can accept reality and I have. Bush is a crook. Bush is a murderer and Bush doesn't give a fudge about any one other than himself and his agenda. You think Bush cares about you or the American people? Think again and tell me who can't accept reality. As for this investigation and that commission, do you really think Bush and Buttboy Blair would allow the truth to come out? Politicians are crooks my friend. The only choice you ever have is choosing the lesser of the evils.

Ewen Brown

Post by Ewen Brown » Sat Nov 13, 2004 3:32 pm

if the facts sound like a conmspiracy to you than maybe it's a conspiracy
the reality of how the corrupt system you live in works sounds like a conspiracy to you, fine, whatever
oh so those investigators just came their and checked out facts for themselves as there is free access to all the information, no one assigned them to investigate, they weren't payed by anyone (ha, i'm wondering if they even had access to everything)

All your blather is based on the theory of the evil rich running our country and buying off every investigation while enslaving our citizens and attempting to enslave the rest of the world in their evil plot like some silly dime store novel- you have no clue about the realities of life here or the courage integrity and honor of many of our leaders and I find the entire focus of your rantings both childish and offensive...
have you not read my last post ? no? i guess not, meh here's a rerun
it's your system that forces things to work this way, the people don't have much of a choice in their actions, for all they care they could be bloody saints but they have no choice but to function the way they do in the system
integrity and honour of your leaders? wtf? you can actually say this with a straight face? and accuse me of not knowing the realities?

i guess they really have molded you well into the needs of your system

you find my "rantings" childish and offensive? i really never expected to have to say grow up to someone who has lived as long as you have

Wanderon

Post by Wanderon » Sat Nov 13, 2004 3:51 pm

Josan wrote:
Wanderon wrote:We will be there until the jobs done- get used to it- yes the command structure means the buck stops at the top and the gross failures of our intelligence services have been addressed by the folks at the top but that in NO WAY suggests that Bush or Blair MISLED anyone which is the standard rhetoric that you keep spouting off- the 911 commission found no eveidence of it neither did the British investigation yet the left wing liberals continue to state it as a FACT - get over it already!

As for what Europe or anyone else in the world thinks about America or Americans I could give *beep*! I also don't give a *beep* whether that mealy mouthed crook at the head of the UN thinks the war is illegal becuase as far as I'm concerned if he and the UN had actually taken some real actions against Saddam instead of taking his bribes we probably wouldn't BE in Iraq today-

This country does what it thinks is best for itself and its allies and if you don;t agree thats fine but don't call our president *potty mouth* liar just becuase you can't accept reality!
I can accept reality and I have. Bush is a crook. Bush is a murderer and Bush doesn't give *potty mouth* about any one other than himself and his agenda. You think Bush cares about you or the American people? Think again and tell me who can't accept reality. As for this investigation and that commission, do you really think Bush and Buttboy Blair would allow the truth to come out? Politicians are crooks my friend. The only choice you ever have is choosing the lesser of the evils.
Bahh...again nothing but more leftist blather and petty name calling and more conspiracy theories the whole US gov't is nothing but an evil empire set on destroying the world- perhaps they are part of an even BIGGER scheme and led by freaking aliens- get a freaking life... :roll:

Wanderon

Post by Wanderon » Sat Nov 13, 2004 4:06 pm

Ewen Brown wrote:you find my "rantings" childish and offensive? i really never expected to have to say grow up to someone who has lived as long as you have
grow up??? I have spent over a half century growing up in one of the greatest countries in the world and the real experiences I have had at almost ALL levels of our society are the backbone of my faith and convictions about that society- REAL LIFE EXPERIENCE not some off the wall concoction of views gathered by reading the liberal press!!

While I can accept that nothing is perfect including governments and politicians I can also accept that the majority of them are good well meaning people with a desire to help their country their communities and their allies and that most of them possess a high degree of integrity, honesty, and courage and that INCLUDES our current leader and his adminsitration.

The rantings of those who would lump all politicians and the whole sytem we live under under some "evil empire" conspiracy are nothing but the ravings of a freaking lunatic and I do indeed find them offensive!!!

Joseph
Editor
Editor

Post by Joseph » Sat Nov 13, 2004 4:16 pm

Wanderon wrote:
Josan wrote:

I can accept reality and I have. Bush is a crook. Bush is a murderer and Bush doesn't give *potty mouth* about any one other than himself and his agenda. You think Bush cares about you or the American people? Think again and tell me who can't accept reality. As for this investigation and that commission, do you really think Bush and Buttboy Blair would allow the truth to come out? Politicians are crooks my friend. The only choice you ever have is choosing the lesser of the evils.
Bahh...again nothing but more leftist blather and petty name calling and more conspiracy theories the whole US gov't is nothing but an evil empire set on destroying the world- perhaps they are part of an even BIGGER scheme and led by freaking aliens- get a freaking life... :roll:
Ah, now the truth comes out. Wanderon can't back up his position so he resorts to petty insults at the people posting. What part of I don't give a fudge about the US government and it's corruption didn't you hear? I bet you have a subscribtion to some type of "smoking gun" newsletter just so you can write angry replies back to their PO Box.

Wanderon

Post by Wanderon » Sat Nov 13, 2004 4:31 pm

Josan wrote: Ah, now the truth comes out. Wanderon can't back up his position so he resorts to petty insults at the people posting. What part of I don't give *potty mouth* about the US government and it's corruption didn't you hear? I bet you have a subscribtion to some type of "smoking gun" newsletter just so you can write angry replies back to their PO Box.
I can't back up MY POSITION?? WTF are you talking about- when I bring up the FACTS about the 911 commission and the investigation into Tony Blair you simply dismiss them out of hand and go on ranting about Bush being a liar and a crook and murderer - you go on with your evil empire fantasy - you just go on and on and on period with NO basis in fact and reality...and in case you missed it earlier....

I FIND YOUR BASHING OF OUR LEADER AND OUR GOVERNMENT AND OUR COUNTRY EXTREMELY OFFENSIVE!!!!!

Joseph
Editor
Editor

Post by Joseph » Sat Nov 13, 2004 4:36 pm

Wanderon wrote:
Josan wrote: Ah, now the truth comes out. Wanderon can't back up his position so he resorts to petty insults at the people posting. What part of I don't give *potty mouth* about the US government and it's corruption didn't you hear? I bet you have a subscribtion to some type of "smoking gun" newsletter just so you can write angry replies back to their PO Box.
I can't back up MY POSITION?? WTF are you talking about- when I bring up the FACTS about the 911 commission and the investigation into Tony Blair you simply dismiss them out of hand and go on ranting about Bush being a liar and a crook and murderer - you go on with your evil empire fantasy - you just go on and on and on period with NO basis in fact and reality...and in case you missed it earlier....

I FIND YOUR BASHING OF OUR LEADER AND OUR GOVERNMENT AND OUR COUNTRY EXTREMELY OFFENSIVE!!!!!
:shock: OMGWTFBBQ? You're typing in capital letters! You must mean business. You're right. The minority are right. The rest of the world, the majority are wrong. Gosh, you must be so special to be part of the elite.

Ewen Brown

Post by Ewen Brown » Sat Nov 13, 2004 4:40 pm

Wanderon wrote:not some off the wall concoction of views gathered by reading the liberal press!!
why do you think i gathered anything off the liberal press? (btw, is this liberal press thing a rw conspiracy?)

why are you so eager to renounce my ability to have what you call real life experience? (is that something reserved to people who have lived a certain number of years)

you might be surprised some people on this world actually think for themselves and don't just decide to submit to some ideology they read or heard somewhere (oh yeah that's an impossibility to the conservative/conformist mind)
While I can accept that nothing is perfect including governments and politicians I can also accept that the majority of them are good well meaning people with a desire to help their country their communities and their allies and that most of them possess a high degree of integrity, honesty, and courage and that INCLUDES our current leader and his adminsitration.

The rantings of those who would lump all politicians and the whole sytem we live under under some "evil empire" conspiracy are nothing but the ravings of a freaking lunatic and I do indeed find them offensive!!!
thank you for taking the time to actually read my posts (though i didn't notice, have you actually done that)

Ewen Brown

Post by Ewen Brown » Sat Nov 13, 2004 4:47 pm

Josan wrote:
Wanderon wrote:

:shock: OMGWTFBBQ? You're typing in capital letters! You must mean business. You're right. The minority are right. The rest of the world, the majority are wrong. Gosh, you must be so special to be part of the elite.
come on josan, those investigators just came their and checked out facts for themselves, they had no one looking over them, no one who sent them there and no one who paid them to investigate, they were pure righteous men dedicated to the complete truth, not to mention everyone they turned to gave them access to all the information they had, heck even people who weren't turned to came and submitted their evidence. even more all the information regarding this is free for everyone to see as there is complete freedom of information in the great nation where the bushes rome

these people live in a land where fairies exist, do actually have a chance in showing them some liht

Di

Post by Di » Sat Nov 13, 2004 4:48 pm

Y'all really are being pretty insulting. And Wanderon isn't the one who started it.

OTOH, if y'all are determined to drive everyone who doesn't match your own political philosophies off the forum so you can just nod in agreement with each other and pat each other's backs, you're doing a right fine job.