Day to day, down the street and around the world
- Posts: 559
- Joined: Fri Dec 19, 2003 4:56 pm
- Location: The Pinnacle of Efficiency
happy birthday To apoxuponme and MsAnnThrope, unlikely as it may be.
although I doubt that apoxuponme is all of 6 years old.
many happy returns of the day &c.
Eos #98 :
People who have something to be genuinely depressed about never make it to the internet.
- Posts: 2953
- Joined: Thu Feb 26, 2004 11:22 pm
- Location: lifrugpwll
- Posts: 2866
- Joined: Sun Dec 28, 2003 6:07 pm
- Location: If I told you, you would know...
Though it must be annoying having birthday so close to Christmas, I would think...
POWER TO THE PANDAS!!!
- Posts: 1699
- Joined: Fri Feb 06, 2004 2:39 am
- Title: Sharthead
- Location: Absentee Ballot
yeah, you wouldent believe what it is like turning 101 a few days ago
Warning: The post you just read may contain little to no content, by reading this you hereby agree that it was read it at your sole discretion.
- Posts: 32
- Joined: Fri Dec 24, 2004 6:47 pm
Whether he likes it or not:
Happy birthday, Janmanden!
- Posts: 3520
- Joined: Wed Jan 21, 2004 12:27 pm
- Title: The 6th Non-Sense
- Location: not here
[sarcasm]Suddenly I feel very old and tired. This is it? Appalling. At the very least I'd expected a Happy Birthday Jan Forum to accept all the greetings from and instead I get something whether I like it or not. PERKELE!!! [/sarcasm]
- Posts: 5116
- Joined: Thu Jan 08, 2004 10:46 am
- Title: Oh my giant of Lannister
- Location: I, cat loon
Happy birthday, you old codger you! Even if it's a little late
And someone should add perkele to the nasty-words filter
I do bugger-all, but that's OK;
I sleep all night, and I read all day!
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 16 guests