[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_content.php on line 678: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_content.php on line 678: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4688: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4690: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4691: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4692: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
Winterwind Productions • View topic - The latest movie/tv show you've seen

Winterwind Productions

Home of the Winterwind Papers ezine
It is currently Mon Dec 17, 2018 4:58 am

All times are UTC

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 765 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 46, 47, 48, 49, 50, 51  Next
 Post subject: Re: The latest movie/tv show you've seen
PostPosted: Thu Nov 26, 2015 10:27 pm 

Ah, that reminds me. I watched Six-String Samurai recently.

There are a few things to be said about it, beside that everyone should watch this.

The movie is set in an post-apocalyptic world, fourty years after the Soviet Union successfully defeats the United States with nuclear fire. The Red Army, now little less than a band of common thugs with supply problems, ever besieges Las Vegas, now known as Lost Vegas - the last city to stand defiantly as reminder of the american dream.

Formerly ruled by King Elvis who recently died, Lost Vegas calls out to all musicians to join an epic rock'n'roll battle to determine who succeeds Elvis as king. Among many others, Buddy, a virtuoso with both the guitar and the katana, heeds this call and makes his way across the wasteland, but Death - determined to claim the rock throne with violence and heavy metal - and his band follows him everywhere...

Absolutely epic. :mrgreen:

Purpose: Surprise party for foreign dignitary.

PostPosted: Thu Nov 26, 2015 11:17 pm 

Title:
Haha! Sounds very crazy! Sounds like something the Japanese would make!

PostPosted: Wed Dec 02, 2015 10:20 pm 
Editor

I need to watch that. It sounds utterly horrible!

PostPosted: Thu Dec 03, 2015 8:03 pm 

PostPosted: Tue Dec 08, 2015 7:09 pm 

Location: Battling Daleks with Claudia Black at my side on the Enterprise
Title:
watched Vampire Academy, oddly enough I really wanted to like it in a cheeky way but well it failed on that point and for me that's hard to do. Very much a pass.

I'm Otto von Bismarck watch me blow, watch the butterflies coming out of my nose.

"You can't choose what bothers you, that's why it bothers you."

-Rachel Duncan

PostPosted: Tue Dec 08, 2015 10:27 pm 
Editor

I'm just watching whatever documentaries catch my interest on Netflix.

PostPosted: Thu Dec 10, 2015 10:55 pm 

Title:
I been watching the shit out of Game of Thrones, 4 seasons in 4 weeks.

PostPosted: Thu Dec 17, 2015 1:00 pm 

Episode VII.

The title and some of the names are exceedingly silly but the movie was better than the prequels. Although that barely says anything.

PostPosted: Sun Dec 20, 2015 5:16 pm 
Editor

I doubt I'll see the Star Wars thingy. Maybe if I'm bored but Star Wars was the original trilogy and something that stays in my childhood for me.

PostPosted: Thu Dec 24, 2015 9:46 pm 

Title:
Star Wars is so big and vast these days. The lore is super big, well until Disney bought it and butchered all but the movies. Cause the movies are so fucking good right? Hah.

PostPosted: Fri Feb 26, 2016 6:16 pm 

Location: Battling Daleks with Claudia Black at my side on the Enterprise
Title:
just saw Max it was a fun movie that had a dog in it. Glad I saw it

I'm Otto von Bismarck watch me blow, watch the butterflies coming out of my nose.

"You can't choose what bothers you, that's why it bothers you."

-Rachel Duncan

PostPosted: Mon Feb 29, 2016 11:39 pm 
Editor

Married... With Children. Binge watching is fun.

PostPosted: Sun Mar 20, 2016 11:38 pm 

Title:
That odl show is awesome!

Saw Dead Pool about 2 weeks ago. Was okay. For a Marvel movie!

PostPosted: Mon Mar 21, 2016 1:18 pm 
Editor

Never got into superhero movies. But then I've never been into superheroes or comic books, etc.

PostPosted: Fri Apr 01, 2016 10:18 pm 

Batman V Superman. Oh boy, except for the heavy handed religious metaphor near the end it was a pretty decent, if somewhat disjointed, movie.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 765 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 46, 47, 48, 49, 50, 51  Next