[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_content.php on line 678: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_content.php on line 678: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4688: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4690: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4691: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4692: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
Winterwind Productions • View topic - The latest movie/tv show you've seen

Winterwind Productions

Home of the Winterwind Papers ezine
It is currently Mon Dec 17, 2018 5:53 am

All times are UTC

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 765 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 47, 48, 49, 50, 51  Next
 Post subject: Re: The latest movie/tv show you've seen
PostPosted: Mon Apr 04, 2016 2:55 pm 

Location: Battling Daleks with Claudia Black at my side on the Enterprise
Title:

I'm Otto von Bismarck watch me blow, watch the butterflies coming out of my nose.

"You can't choose what bothers you, that's why it bothers you."

-Rachel Duncan

PostPosted: Mon Apr 04, 2016 4:14 pm 

Yeah, Threshold didn't deserve to end so quickly. =(

Purpose: Surprise party for foreign dignitary.

PostPosted: Mon Apr 04, 2016 8:53 pm 
Editor

You mean Brent Spiner did something that wasn't Star Trek? Hmm... quick search... Brannon Braga... ah... makes sense now.

PostPosted: Fri Apr 08, 2016 3:23 pm 
Editor

Really liking Death in Paradise. Half way through the second series. It's in the sixth now but of course Netflix, or at least the Canadian Netflix, only has three. Swines.

PostPosted: Wed Apr 13, 2016 1:49 pm 
Editor

Just discovered Z Nation. Bloody brilliant. The Walking Dead lost me by being too serious and moving from drama to bullshit melodrama. I stopped caring a couple seasons ago but Z Nation is hilarious. It definitely put the camp and humour back into zombies. Zombies are fun again.

PostPosted: Sat Apr 30, 2016 3:46 pm 

Title:
I pretty much dislike Z Nation but then im a person who love the grim and serious tone in things often.

Is Season 2 worth it? Watching? I seen Season 1.

Also Indepdence Day "2" wake up some childhood memories. It looks flashy but will it be good?

PostPosted: Mon May 02, 2016 8:07 pm 
Editor

There are serious elements to the characters and story line but they add the laughs that The Walking Dead is missing in my opinion.

PostPosted: Mon May 02, 2016 10:53 pm 

Title:
I dont know, I think it was to flawed in to many areas and to much crappy acting. Maybe I should give season 2 a chance.

PostPosted: Fri May 06, 2016 11:40 pm 

Title:
Started watching Seaquest. It's a lot different from O'Bannon's work that I'm more familiar with Farscape so it's kind of jarring to see him with this. It's very interesting and I am hoping it gets better as I haven't been that impressed with it but I'm still interested since I do see potential.

I'm Otto von Bismarck watch me blow, watch the butterflies coming out of my nose.

-Rachel Duncan

PostPosted: Wed May 11, 2016 8:01 pm 
Editor

A four hour documentary about Tom Petty and the Heartbreakers. I watched it in stages, an hour at a time.

PostPosted: Wed Jun 08, 2016 3:53 pm 

Title:
Warcraft the movie, which a friend and his wife insisted on seeing, it was not to bad to be honest. Very cheesy although.

PostPosted: Thu Jun 09, 2016 9:09 am 
Editor

I tried watching the original 1966 Batman movie last night but I fell asleep.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 04, 2016 4:33 pm 
Editor

Yay! Canadian Netflix has ever Star Trek episode/series ever.

Sure, I could have done the VPN thing but didn't care to. Now... binge watching... lots of binge watching. Problem is... how to I divide my free time between Star Trek and Black Ops 3? Damn... this is tough.

PostPosted: Wed Jul 06, 2016 2:04 pm 

Title:
Agents of SHIELD everybody keeps saying it gets better after the first season but to be blunt, I would rather watch The Green Lantern over this to get to the second season.

-Rachel Duncan

PostPosted: Sun Jul 17, 2016 8:09 pm 

Purpose: Surprise party for foreign dignitary.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 765 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 47, 48, 49, 50, 51  Next