What did you want to be when you were a kid?

Day to day, down the street and around the world
Jan
Title: The 6th Non-Sense

Post by Jan » Mon Feb 06, 2006 12:49 am

I think my ambition and gaming has become intertwined. My ambition is to play great games, but I can't find anymore and it has left me with no ambitions as well. Maybe it's just the withdrawal effects of a long time of unemployment and power gaming... I hope it is, but damn it takes a long time to pass. I'll wane, wither and die, before I recover and find a new purpose.

Krazikatt

Post by Krazikatt » Mon Feb 06, 2006 8:07 pm

I started out wanted to be a surgeon. A bone surgeon to be exact (don't know where I got that from). Then in high school I worked at several animal type jobs (vets, groomers, pet store) and wanted to be a vet.

I went into college pre-med... changed that to communications, then changed that to art. Yay art! I was always into art as a kid, but somehow had the "I want to make loads of money" thing in my head. Didn't think I could make a living doing artsy stuff, but I was wrong! As long as you make sure your art is in technology, you have a much better shot at it :)
^..^

AutumnMarie

Post by AutumnMarie » Mon Feb 06, 2006 9:04 pm

MERLANCE wrote:A ninja. Or a pirate. Or even a ninja-pirate.
I have NO idea what I found that so funny... but a ninja-pirate sounds like a very challenging, yet rewarding career!
I'm not interested in being interesting.

Joseph
Editor
Editor
Title: I wanna be Captain Kirk

Post by Joseph » Sat Feb 11, 2006 3:10 am

LadyAutumn wrote:
MERLANCE wrote:A ninja. Or a pirate. Or even a ninja-pirate.
I have NO idea what I found that so funny... but a ninja-pirate sounds like a very challenging, yet rewarding career!
I think this is what he had in mind. I stumbled across it on the web and thought of Merlance.

Chuck Norris leads his ship of jedi-pirate-ninjas with flamethrowers attached to the sides, onto victory.

Dodger

Post by Dodger » Thu Feb 16, 2006 12:55 pm

mine is too cliche, i simply wanted to be a cosmonaut, then i got into the natural sciences as i believed and still do that the shit happens for a reason, not known only to me, and then i tried my luck at CG arts and now hate it with passion, what did i miss...well thats about it, still up to this day i dunno what im doing in this life...
My breath stinks because I eat dog shit 3 times a day