In the name of Fish, Repent!

Day to day, down the street and around the world
Gorth
Patron
Patron

In the name of Fish, Repent!

Post by Gorth » Tue Aug 22, 2006 12:39 pm

I guess it's time to visit the confessor and get forgiveness for my sins, should His Scalyness see fit to do so.

I've been trying, really really trying, but no matter what I do, I can no longer the deny the horrible truth...

I love Greek food. Feta, olives, Gyros, Lamb, Moussaka, Garlic, Souvlaki, everything Greek. I can't walk past a Greek restaurant without getting weak, gawking at the Menu, drooling, pressing my lusty face against the windows, humming tunes by Mikis Theodorakis.

How is a mere human supposed to resist such unholy Greek temptations ?!?
A dyslexic walks into a bra...

Ruathavril

Post by Ruathavril » Wed Aug 23, 2006 5:50 am

I am shocked! How could anyone, let alone a wise old man like you, like feta or olives? They are so distasteful!

Then again, the other things you mentioned...I must admit...there I say it?....I start drooling as well...

;)
Ruald,Cleric(STR&Plantdomain)Stats16,9,12,12,18,13MaxHp14CurHp5 MemSp lvl0 DtMag(0/2)RdMag(1/1)Light(1/1) lvl1 Bless(0/1)Doom(0/1)Sanct(0/1) Money 24g/4s/1c

Joseph
Editor
Editor
Title: I wanna be Captain Kirk

Post by Joseph » Wed Aug 23, 2006 9:20 am

Our Lord Fish is displeased with both of you but mostly you Gorth for you have known the teachings of Fish longer than Ruathavril.

REPENT YOU FISHLESS HEATHENS!!!

Ruathavril

Post by Ruathavril » Wed Aug 23, 2006 10:25 am

Indeed, I do not know the teachings of Fish at all! Unless it is swimming you are talking about. That I do know very well.
Ruald,Cleric(STR&Plantdomain)Stats16,9,12,12,18,13MaxHp14CurHp5 MemSp lvl0 DtMag(0/2)RdMag(1/1)Light(1/1) lvl1 Bless(0/1)Doom(0/1)Sanct(0/1) Money 24g/4s/1c

Joseph
Editor
Editor
Title: I wanna be Captain Kirk

Post by Joseph » Wed Aug 23, 2006 10:33 am

Here you will find the Gospels of Fish...

http://www.winterwind-productions.com/l ... s_of_Fish/

Oh, and the site is buggered in IE and in lower res so uh... use Firefox in a higher res... but regardless... the Gospels of Fish are words to live by no matter how buggered the site is.

Phosphor
Location: it's a mystery, wrapped in an enigma. baked with a fluffy crust of wtf?

Post by Phosphor » Wed Aug 23, 2006 11:40 am

I have some Fish in my freezer.

And to Greek food, all I can say is yummy. Except for lamb.
There are worlds out there where the sky is burning. And the sea's asleep and the rivers dream … People made of smoke and cities made of song … Somewhere there's danger, somewhere there's injustice, somewhere else the tea's getting cold!

Yian

Post by Yian » Wed Aug 23, 2006 1:32 pm

souvlaki is actually very unhealthy... sooo much fat that's why here most middle aged men are fat ! :P
R.I.P. - RGT - LGS - BIS

Phosphor
Location: it's a mystery, wrapped in an enigma. baked with a fluffy crust of wtf?

Post by Phosphor » Wed Aug 23, 2006 3:28 pm

Yep, it is.
There are worlds out there where the sky is burning. And the sea's asleep and the rivers dream … People made of smoke and cities made of song … Somewhere there's danger, somewhere there's injustice, somewhere else the tea's getting cold!

Fluffy17
Title: Token Archer Fan
Location: Battling Daleks with Claudia Black at my side on the Enterprise

Post by Fluffy17 » Wed Aug 23, 2006 8:15 pm

Phosphor wrote: And to Greek food, all I can say is yummy. Except for lamb.
No, lamb's the ony good thing
I have no time for flat characters why should I have times for flat people?

I'm Otto von Bismarck watch me blow, watch the butterflies coming out of my nose.

"You can't choose what bothers you, that's why it bothers you."

-Rachel Duncan

Noober

Post by Noober » Thu Aug 24, 2006 10:54 am

Yian wrote:souvlaki is actually very unhealthy... sooo much fat that's why here most middle aged men are fat ! :P
I thought all middle aged greek men were fat!

Oh my God, who has filled me with this nonsensuous bullshit.

I shall now go and drown my self in the Sea of Eternal Damnation

Farewell!
The probability of someone watching you is proportional to the stupidity of your action.

Fluffy17
Title: Token Archer Fan
Location: Battling Daleks with Claudia Black at my side on the Enterprise

Post by Fluffy17 » Thu Aug 24, 2006 11:53 pm

peanut butter pancakes!
I have no time for flat characters why should I have times for flat people?

I'm Otto von Bismarck watch me blow, watch the butterflies coming out of my nose.

"You can't choose what bothers you, that's why it bothers you."

-Rachel Duncan

Ewen Brown
Location: stalking tink to catch his invisible martian antenas at work

Post by Ewen Brown » Mon Sep 18, 2006 3:29 pm

Yian wrote:souvlaki is actually very unhealthy... sooo much fat that's why here most middle aged men are fat ! :P
cat yummy
stupidity causes violence

[url=http://www.winterwind-productions.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=3071#3071]Swedish Snow Glaciers and Fjords[/url]

Magnus
Title: Oh my giant of Lannister

Post by Magnus » Mon Sep 18, 2006 11:31 pm

Friends, where did the Cult of Fish fail? Did we not proclaim the Evils of the greek loudly enough? Or were the Mercies of Fish too quiet? Fish doth Cry over your *heathen* convictions, but do remember, that Fish is a forgiving God, and that he doth Love all but the greek. Please, do return to the fold, for Fish doth so miss you :(
I do bugger-all, but that's OK;
I sleep all night, and I read all day!

Noober

Post by Noober » Tue Sep 19, 2006 8:11 am

Get real. Fish isn't real. Fish is a shoe that doesn't fit. Fish is older than pope. OB-SO-LIETE!
The probability of someone watching you is proportional to the stupidity of your action.

Phosphor

Post by Phosphor » Tue Sep 19, 2006 11:46 am

I ate Fish for supper last night. With some cardamom-infused basmati rice and glazed organic carrots, accompanied by a 2004 reserve pinot noir.