Day to day, down the street and around the world
- Posts: 5150
- Joined: Mon May 03, 2004 9:39 am
- Location: Australia
According to the forum software, Catboris is one year closer to the end.
Happy birthday you crazy Faering
A dyslexic walks into a bra...
- Posts: 14186
- Joined: Sat Dec 20, 2003 2:29 pm
- Title: I wanna be Captain Kirk
- Location: Here... no, there...
Indeed. May the Love of Fish be with you. You'll no doubt be drinking like one.
- Posts: 4845
- Joined: Thu Jan 22, 2004 11:43 am
- Location: :niotacoL
"anyway, smoke orcs if so take eyes if right points left xy."
- Posts: 591
- Joined: Sat May 07, 2005 2:54 pm
I'm not really good at saying "happy birthday" and I gotta split soon, so here's a quickie: Happy Birthday!
- Posts: 37
- Joined: Mon Feb 09, 2004 9:01 pm
- Title: The Great Cornholio
- Location: Exiled from Reality
...WHO LUVS YA, BABY!!...
- Posts: 2495
- Joined: Sat Feb 14, 2004 7:16 pm
- Title: Token Archer Fan
- Location: Battling Daleks with Claudia Black at my side on the Enterprise
HB CB homeboy
I have no time for flat characters why should I have times for flat people?
I'm Otto von Bismarck watch me blow, watch the butterflies coming out of my nose.
"You can't choose what bothers you, that's why it bothers you."
- Posts: 763
- Joined: Tue Feb 01, 2005 3:30 pm
Happy birthday skræpudjólingur!
Let the consumption of needless amounts of alcohol begin!
The probability of someone watching you is proportional to the stupidity of your action.
- Posts: 5116
- Joined: Thu Jan 08, 2004 10:46 am
- Title: Oh my giant of Lannister
- Location: I, cat loon
First, I would like to say I am very, VERY honoured by your birthday greetings. It doth warm this little kittie's heart to see them
Second, I haven't been able to respond to them until now, since I've been bathed in alcohol ever since the 2nd of october - *sigh* I lead a hard life
Well, I'm still pretty damn drunk. Regin, tín kukkur, tú anar ikki hvussu nógv alkohol eg havi drukkið
I do bugger-all, but that's OK;
I sleep all night, and I read all day!
- Posts: 183
- Joined: Tue Jan 06, 2004 12:09 am
Sorry for beeing late, but happy birthday anyway
[url=http://fallout3.wordpress.com/]Fallout 3: A Post Nuclear Blog[/url]
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 15 guests