Merry Christmas or whatever you call these days

Day to day, down the street and around the world
Ruathavril

Merry Christmas or whatever you call these days

Post by Ruathavril » Mon Dec 25, 2006 4:00 pm

And if you don't have some kind of holiday, sorry... I just drop in to wish you all the best. I won't be in very much as I am busy with real life issues. The 'After the move' effects...
Ruald,Cleric(STR&Plantdomain)Stats16,9,12,12,18,13MaxHp14CurHp5 MemSp lvl0 DtMag(0/2)RdMag(1/1)Light(1/1) lvl1 Bless(0/1)Doom(0/1)Sanct(0/1) Money 24g/4s/1c

D. Sauzi

Post by D. Sauzi » Thu Dec 28, 2006 5:03 pm

erhm, yes well, i'll say happy newyear in advance then ;)
"anyway, smoke orcs if so take eyes if right points left xy."

Gorth
Patron
Patron

Post by Gorth » Fri Dec 29, 2006 1:32 am

Happy New Year guys :haksthumbsup:

(It would be wrong somehow for me to wish people a merry Christmas, as it is *more* than 20 years since I last cared for any of those).
A dyslexic walks into a bra...

Phosphor
Location: it's a mystery, wrapped in an enigma. baked with a fluffy crust of wtf?

Post by Phosphor » Fri Dec 29, 2006 2:16 am

I love Christmas, I think it's a fantastic holiday. I don't think any of our current holiday traditions adhere more strongly to their pagan roots than that which we call Christmas. Our Christmas festivities are so closely tied still, two millenia on, to the Roman festival of Saturnalia, that I find it tremendous.

So, I hope you all had a happy feast of Saturnalia!
There are worlds out there where the sky is burning. And the sea's asleep and the rivers dream … People made of smoke and cities made of song … Somewhere there's danger, somewhere there's injustice, somewhere else the tea's getting cold!