Winterwind Productions

Home of the Winterwind Papers ezine
It is currently Tue Oct 16, 2018 10:21 pm

All times are UTC





Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 910 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 56, 57, 58, 59, 60, 61  Next
Author Message
 Post subject: Re: Random news Roundup
PostPosted: Mon Oct 31, 2016 6:36 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Sun Dec 21, 2003 7:20 pm
Posts: 1378
Location: TCS Concordia
Joseph wrote:
That's a lot of ads.

Have to laugh at the FBI's timing in deciding to investigate Hillary again. Don't think it'll swap the election much but it's still funny.


It's the last best hope for Trump, let's hope he makes the most of it. :lol:

_________________
Requested: One Mark V ECM unit, 1000 km of Fullerene cable, one low-yield nuclear warhead.

Purpose: Surprise party for foreign dignitary.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Random news Roundup
PostPosted: Tue Nov 01, 2016 8:15 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Mon Dec 22, 2003 4:22 am
Posts: 1982
Location: Stranded on the Black Isle
Title: Sorceror Supreme
He has been destined to win since day 1. I only hope someone can stop him before its too late.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Random news Roundup
PostPosted: Tue Nov 01, 2016 11:35 am 
Offline
Editor
User avatar

Joined: Sat Dec 20, 2003 2:29 pm
Posts: 14046
I so hope someone does. If he believes even half of what he spouts the US and the world are in trouble.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Random news Roundup
PostPosted: Tue Nov 01, 2016 3:22 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Sun Dec 21, 2003 7:20 pm
Posts: 1378
Location: TCS Concordia
The *world* would be in more trouble should that ice cold, lying and corrupt warmonger be elected. *shrug*

_________________
Requested: One Mark V ECM unit, 1000 km of Fullerene cable, one low-yield nuclear warhead.

Purpose: Surprise party for foreign dignitary.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Random news Roundup
PostPosted: Wed Nov 02, 2016 12:45 pm 
Offline
Editor
User avatar

Joined: Sat Dec 20, 2003 2:29 pm
Posts: 14046
Perhaps. I see her as the lesser of the two evils though.

They're doubtless both lying, corrupt sacks of less than stellar examples of humanity but Trump has raging misogynist on his resume too. I prefer equality. Misandry is the way to go. ;)

Politicians of all parties disgust me though. At least our leader just runs around with his shirt off photo bombing weddings and cries "look at me, look at me, I'm an insecure manchild with no clue how to lead" while trying not to offend anyone in any way other than just being an natural idiot.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Random news Roundup
PostPosted: Wed Nov 02, 2016 1:36 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Mon Dec 22, 2003 4:22 am
Posts: 1982
Location: Stranded on the Black Isle
Title: Sorceror Supreme
majestic wrote:
The *world* would be in more trouble should that ice cold, lying and corrupt warmonger be elected. *shrug*


Don't blame me, I voted for Kodos.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Random news Roundup
PostPosted: Wed Nov 02, 2016 1:38 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jan 13, 2004 11:27 pm
Posts: 3185
Location: City of the lost ship industry
Title: Mr Biased Grumpus
I honestly think Trump is less dangerous than Hillary. He is a fat buffoon who will be a president that has his advisors run rather than himself. Beside that Hillary is a viper who protect her husbands rapeedemic and has killed people over sandwiches.

Sanders is a "socialist hippie" in US standards but he would be the best choice.

I honestly do not think Clinton is a good pick at all. Clinton is also 8 more years of the same old shit with Obama who did fudge all and just pulled bad jokes.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Random news Roundup
PostPosted: Wed Nov 02, 2016 4:40 pm 
Offline
Editor
User avatar

Joined: Sat Dec 20, 2003 2:29 pm
Posts: 14046
Less dangerous in what way? Militarily or ethically or economically?

It's a losers election. Neither one should hold office and it's a really sad, pathetic commentary for the so-called greatest nation in the world to only have these two idiots to choose from.

I'd still prefer a liar in in office (all politicians are anyhow) than a bigot.

The one with the most at stake here is Merlance of course. Poor Ohio. Well, actually a lot of states are bad of but hey, work ain't what it used to be. My job was working for a US client. My job is now going to the Philippines. And I'm in Canada. I have to take a paycut to keep my job. I hate globalisation. I've always hated it.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Random news Roundup
PostPosted: Wed Nov 02, 2016 11:33 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jan 13, 2004 11:27 pm
Posts: 3185
Location: City of the lost ship industry
Title: Mr Biased Grumpus
Joseph wrote:
Less dangerous in what way? Militarily or ethically or economically?

It's a losers election. Neither one should hold office and it's a really sad, pathetic commentary for the so-called greatest nation in the world to only have these two idiots to choose from.

I'd still prefer a liar in in office (all politicians are anyhow) than a bigot.

The one with the most at stake here is Merlance of course. Poor Ohio. Well, actually a lot of states are bad of but hey, work ain't what it used to be. My job was working for a US client. My job is now going to the Philippines. And I'm in Canada. I have to take a paycut to keep my job. I hate globalisation. I've always hated it.


Clinton is more than a lier, she is a viper, a killer, a con artist and a warmongerer with no care for simple human lives. She is the enemy of the socialist world. Trump is a buffoon, but people like him cause he is more real and common than carreer politicians like Clinton. The Democrats are idiots who decked their cards against Sanders.

Clinton should be locked up but media protects her and the lobbyists. Sanders should been where she is.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MFP8iuNlaCE


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Random news Roundup
PostPosted: Thu Nov 10, 2016 1:22 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Mon Dec 22, 2003 4:22 am
Posts: 1982
Location: Stranded on the Black Isle
Title: Sorceror Supreme
This is the end of all things.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Random news Roundup
PostPosted: Thu Nov 10, 2016 12:58 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jan 13, 2004 11:27 pm
Posts: 3185
Location: City of the lost ship industry
Title: Mr Biased Grumpus
HAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAH!


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Random news Roundup
PostPosted: Fri Nov 11, 2016 11:32 pm 
Offline
Editor
User avatar

Joined: Sat Dec 20, 2003 2:29 pm
Posts: 14046
I don't think it's the end, but I think social and scientific concerns are going to suffer.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Random news Roundup
PostPosted: Sat Nov 12, 2016 1:58 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Sat Feb 14, 2004 7:16 pm
Posts: 2497
Location: Battling Daleks with Claudia Black at my side on the Enterprise
Title: Token Archer Fan
Marcus wrote:
Joseph wrote:
Less dangerous in what way? Militarily or ethically or economically?

It's a losers election. Neither one should hold office and it's a really sad, pathetic commentary for the so-called greatest nation in the world to only have these two idiots to choose from.

I'd still prefer a liar in in office (all politicians are anyhow) than a bigot.

The one with the most at stake here is Merlance of course. Poor Ohio. Well, actually a lot of states are bad of but hey, work ain't what it used to be. My job was working for a US client. My job is now going to the Philippines. And I'm in Canada. I have to take a paycut to keep my job. I hate globalisation. I've always hated it.


Clinton is more than a lier, she is a viper, a killer, a con artist and a warmongerer with no care for simple human lives. She is the enemy of the socialist world. Trump is a buffoon, but people like him cause he is more real and common than carreer politicians like Clinton. The Democrats are idiots who decked their cards against Sanders.

Clinton should be locked up but media protects her and the lobbyists. Sanders should been where she is.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MFP8iuNlaCE


Sanders is completely delusional in claiming the Nordic countries are ideal for socialism, while Denmark's own leader has said it's not socialist. Both Sanders and Clinton are idiots and rather evil, anybody who is friends with Henry Kissinger is a sociopath (Clinton) and anybody who silently endorses death threats to someone on your side is reprehensible scum (Sanders).

Trump is also a sociopath but he's the people's sociopath so he gets a pass, I'm normally very skeptical of women claiming famous men grope them but Trump was the first one I didn't doubt and if some women did made it up, I think they are the minority. Also Trump is basically buying into the concept political correctness and politeness are the same thing which they aren't you can be incredibly impolite but politically correct and vise versa.

I voted for Gary Johnson after Rand Paul dropped out, and I think I'm the only Libertarian that didn't sell his soul to Trump.

Personally I think if either one won they would be killed almost immediately and I still think that. The crybabies are already protesting Trump despite defeating Clinton rather handedly and not even doing anything yet sheesh I have sperm more mature than these wambulance chasers.

_________________
I have no time for flat characters why should I have times for flat people?

I'm Otto von Bismarck watch me blow, watch the butterflies coming out of my nose.

"You can't choose what bothers you, that's why it bothers you."

-Rachel Duncan


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Random news Roundup
PostPosted: Wed Nov 16, 2016 4:31 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jan 13, 2004 11:27 pm
Posts: 3185
Location: City of the lost ship industry
Title: Mr Biased Grumpus
Social Justice People are the cancer of our modern "Rome" in the west, the decadence of a super power. I just hope we have enough "manly" people to be able to hold off hostile invasions and marauding gangs from the middle east.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Random news Roundup
PostPosted: Wed Nov 16, 2016 8:35 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Sat Feb 14, 2004 7:16 pm
Posts: 2497
Location: Battling Daleks with Claudia Black at my side on the Enterprise
Title: Token Archer Fan
I feel mildly sorry for the Arabs, they're being used by both the USA and Russia as proxies for a war.

Speaking about Russia, as much as I hate Trump, at least Putin is willing to talk to him and doesn't hate him like he does Clinton. If Clinton was elected I seriously think nuclear war would've happened as she can't reign in Putin period and she is of the Kissinger school of messing things up. Trump actually has a chance to do it since the first step of diplomacy is to actually like or respect the person you're talking to.

_________________
I have no time for flat characters why should I have times for flat people?

I'm Otto von Bismarck watch me blow, watch the butterflies coming out of my nose.

"You can't choose what bothers you, that's why it bothers you."

-Rachel Duncan


Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 910 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 56, 57, 58, 59, 60, 61  Next

All times are UTC


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 5 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
cron
Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group