Random news Roundup

Day to day, down the street and around the world
Post Reply
User avatar
Marcus
Posts: 3267
Joined: Tue Jan 13, 2004 11:27 pm
Title: Mr Biased Grumpus
Location: City of the lost ship industry

Re: Random news Roundup

Post by Marcus » Sat Apr 01, 2017 7:42 pm

Shits crazy!

User avatar
Joseph
Editor
Editor
Posts: 14155
Joined: Sat Dec 20, 2003 2:29 pm
Title: I wanna be Captain Kirk
Location: Here... no, there...

Re: Random news Roundup

Post by Joseph » Sun Apr 09, 2017 9:03 pm

The world has gone to hell in a hand basket. I blame religion. And Trump.

User avatar
Marcus
Posts: 3267
Joined: Tue Jan 13, 2004 11:27 pm
Title: Mr Biased Grumpus
Location: City of the lost ship industry

Re: Random news Roundup

Post by Marcus » Wed Apr 12, 2017 10:44 am

I blame the elite and mainstream media along with religion. Had they not been a bunch of idiots, Trump would never been elected.

User avatar
Joseph
Editor
Editor
Posts: 14155
Joined: Sat Dec 20, 2003 2:29 pm
Title: I wanna be Captain Kirk
Location: Here... no, there...

Re: Random news Roundup

Post by Joseph » Wed Apr 19, 2017 12:21 pm

Uh... hmm... not sure I agree with that. Idiots voted for an idiot is how I see it.

User avatar
Fluffy17
Posts: 2495
Joined: Sat Feb 14, 2004 7:16 pm
Title: Token Archer Fan
Location: Battling Daleks with Claudia Black at my side on the Enterprise

Re: Random news Roundup

Post by Fluffy17 » Thu Apr 20, 2017 9:40 pm

Marcus wrote:I blame the elite and mainstream media along with religion. Had they not been a bunch of idiots, Trump would never been elected.
The elite and mainstream media were the only pro-Clinton people. :eyebrow: As for religion, most people I know who voted for Trump and were religious didn't care for him per say, but they liked Pence. Though those were Christians, Trump has a pretty big pagan fanbase. Ugh I'm not a fan of licenses for anything (procreation, internet usage, ect) but times like this are when I would actually endorse the internet being a privilege that could be revoked. Damn the backlash
I have no time for flat characters why should I have times for flat people?

I'm Otto von Bismarck watch me blow, watch the butterflies coming out of my nose.

"You can't choose what bothers you, that's why it bothers you."

-Rachel Duncan

User avatar
Joseph
Editor
Editor
Posts: 14155
Joined: Sat Dec 20, 2003 2:29 pm
Title: I wanna be Captain Kirk
Location: Here... no, there...

Re: Random news Roundup

Post by Joseph » Fri Apr 21, 2017 8:09 pm

Fluffy17 wrote:
Marcus wrote:I blame the elite and mainstream media along with religion. Had they not been a bunch of idiots, Trump would never been elected.
The elite and mainstream media were the only pro-Clinton people. :eyebrow: As for religion, most people I know who voted for Trump and were religious didn't care for him per say, but they liked Pence. Though those were Christians, Trump has a pretty big pagan fanbase. Ugh I'm not a fan of licenses for anything (procreation, internet usage, ect) but times like this are when I would actually endorse the internet being a privilege that could be revoked. Damn the backlash
I have yet to meet a pagan that wasn't a bleeding heart leftie. Trump has a large pagan fanbase? Wow. You sure breed 'em funny in 'Murica.

User avatar
majestic
Posts: 1412
Joined: Sun Dec 21, 2003 7:20 pm
Location: TCS Concordia
Contact:

Re: Random news Roundup

Post by majestic » Sat Apr 22, 2017 7:22 am

Well pagan in the biblical sense of the word just means anyone not jewish or christian. *shrug*
Requested: One Mark V ECM unit, 1000 km of Fullerene cable, one low-yield nuclear warhead.

Purpose: Surprise party for foreign dignitary.

User avatar
Fluffy17
Posts: 2495
Joined: Sat Feb 14, 2004 7:16 pm
Title: Token Archer Fan
Location: Battling Daleks with Claudia Black at my side on the Enterprise

Re: Random news Roundup

Post by Fluffy17 » Sun Apr 23, 2017 2:04 pm

majestic wrote:Well pagan in the biblical sense of the word just means anyone not jewish or christian. *shrug*
True and as for pagans being hardcore lefties those are the majority but Norse pagans are usually hardcore nazis at least in Scandinavia. Which have had issues when it comes to burning churches and such.
I have no time for flat characters why should I have times for flat people?

I'm Otto von Bismarck watch me blow, watch the butterflies coming out of my nose.

"You can't choose what bothers you, that's why it bothers you."

-Rachel Duncan

User avatar
Joseph
Editor
Editor
Posts: 14155
Joined: Sat Dec 20, 2003 2:29 pm
Title: I wanna be Captain Kirk
Location: Here... no, there...

Re: Random news Roundup

Post by Joseph » Thu Jun 15, 2017 2:21 pm

Just imagine how wonderful the world would be without religion. Simple human decency and an advancement of the sciences...

User avatar
Marcus
Posts: 3267
Joined: Tue Jan 13, 2004 11:27 pm
Title: Mr Biased Grumpus
Location: City of the lost ship industry

Re: Random news Roundup

Post by Marcus » Sun Jul 16, 2017 10:27 pm

I mostly blame media and the elite for making Trump win by fucking shit up and going all bleeding hearts lefties supporting.

Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 10 guests