Random rant of the day

Day to day, down the street and around the world
Marcus
Title: Mr Biased Grumpus

Re: Random rant of the day

Post by Marcus » Thu Aug 23, 2012 4:28 pm

See! I was so confused I spoke of "my" cleavage.

Oh yes, I see them here to, Hijab yet skin tight jeans. Confusing, and is it only me who get more curious when they carry their tents? I mean, whats under it? What are they hiding? Are they so hot they need to hid their women?

Hijab free arabs/M-east people, in this staircase in the apartment. One of the younger ones smiled at me when she walked past, Should I be afraid?

And a older man thanked me for opening the door and put a hand on my side going "Oh no you go, I have vacuum cleaner"

Should I be scared?

And being tall, one get a height advantage on the cleavage when they are close.

Dear god, Corruption of our youth! We need to go Amish or go to HELL *religious rant*

Oh this weather is bad f or me, I get dehydrated.

Fluffy17
Title: Token Archer Fan
Location: Battling Daleks with Claudia Black at my side on the Enterprise

Post by Fluffy17 » Thu Aug 23, 2012 5:11 pm

my math class started and I'm nervous as hell
I have no time for flat characters why should I have times for flat people?

I'm Otto von Bismarck watch me blow, watch the butterflies coming out of my nose.

"You can't choose what bothers you, that's why it bothers you."

-Rachel Duncan

Magnus
Title: Oh my giant of Lannister

Post by Magnus » Sat Sep 08, 2012 8:19 pm

Protip to all our readers: If you're fond of introducing sentences by using the phrase "I'm not a racist, but...", you're a racist. Stop pretending otherwise, so that the rest of us can go on reviling you.
I do bugger-all, but that's OK;
I sleep all night, and I read all day!

Joseph
Editor
Editor
Title: I wanna be Captain Kirk

Post by Joseph » Sun Sep 09, 2012 12:44 pm

So saying "I'm not a racist but I enjoy ethnic jokes" means you're either a racist and didn't know it or you should just say "I enjoy ethnic jokes"?

Magnus

Post by Magnus » Sun Sep 09, 2012 1:58 pm

This stems from a current fad on Facebook, where a bunch of tossers share one of these horribly vile racist rants about immigrants, and then preface it with "I'm not a racist, but this is true!". For fucks' sake, do these people not realise what it is they are saying?! "I'm not a racist, but I wholeheartedly agree with these horrible stereotypes, and think those filthy brown foreigners should get out of my country! Time to lock up the womanfolk, and load our shotguns!" That last bit about the womanfolk and firearms was my little spin on the deal, but the rest is pretty much a summary of those posts. How is that being non-racist? Where is the fuckin' cognitive dissonance, that allows them to be so damn sanctimonious? I know these people, and I'm pretty goddamn ashamed to say, that I'm even related to some of them. And I know for a fact, that their fathers and grandfathers fought against the Nazis, and some even died doing so, because they believed in the freedom that every man and woman is entitled to. These were also the men and women who joined unions, and fought for equal pay and fair working hours, because they felt that everyone was equal, and no one deserved being discriminated against for being different.

So where the hell do these assholes get the right and authority to judge who is worthy of basic freedoms? These "friends" and relatives gladly sit at home and do nothing, whilst sucking on the government's teat. Their forebears bled for them to have this privilege, and now they have the gall to lord over others, to judge who is and isn't worthy? The insolence and arrogance is astounding! I know many of these "brown foreigners", and I have the pleasure and privilege of calling many of them my friends. They did not come here to be welfare parasites, or to steal our women, or to convert us all into muslim barbarians! They came here because if they had stayed at home, they would have been killed. Some would also have been tortured, but most of them have already suffered such barbarism. They come here, because they want to continue breathing, something my "friends" and relatives have never had to worry about.

Dear racist swine: Do you want to know why they take our jobs? Because you don't want to work for minimum wage; you'd rather sit at home and be unemployed, being the welfare parasite you yourself accuse them of being! Do you want to know why they live off of welfare checks? Because there aren't enough menial jobs to go around, and you won't let them fill any other vacant posts! Do you want to know why they gather in ghettos? Because the only ones who will speak to them like they were human beings, are hateful extremists from "back home", who preach hate and isolation. And you allow this, because it feeds into your smug superiority complex.

I am ashamed and disgusted by "my" people. They are always at the forefront, saying how our culture is so fuckin' great and tolerant, and how it has room for everyone, and no one has to be poor or starve, because we have the best social safety net in the world. Yet at the same time, at every damn election, they vote for the racist swine. They vote for those who would curtail our freedom in the name of security. They vote for those who bleed our welfare states dry, and bail out banks who boast of record profits, in order to "minimise the state" and "balance the economy".

It is they, their hate and their self-absorption, who are killing our countries from the inside out.

Joseph
Editor
Editor

Post by Joseph » Sun Sep 09, 2012 2:21 pm

Yeah, I should probably just avoid this thread for a while... But on the issue of immigration and work... I do have reservations about open door immigration policies. But that has nothing to do with race and everything to do with numbers. Too many people, too few jobs and resources. *shrugs*

I wonder if Marcus will touch this thread. Being in Malmo, I'm sure he has an opinion.

AngryKidJoe
Contributor
Contributor
Title: Metal Head

Post by AngryKidJoe » Sun Sep 09, 2012 9:33 pm

Magnus, can I post that last post of yours on facebook? I feel like it should be read by more people.
His twisted mind concluded that if he was what he ate, and he wanted to stay human...

Magnus

Post by Magnus » Mon Sep 10, 2012 1:06 pm

Sure, go ahead.

::edit::

By the way, I'd appreciate it if you'd link back here, in case you do link anywhere. As much as such behaviour disgusts me, if I were to write this openly on FB, I could kiss just about all family contact goodbye :(

Marcus

Post by Marcus » Thu Sep 13, 2012 12:49 pm

And the monkeys are at it again!

This is in my opinion not really what Muhammed wanted when he created the Islamic religion. Nay, this is what we have nuclear bombs for.

Fluffy17
Title: Token Archer Fan
Location: Battling Daleks with Claudia Black at my side on the Enterprise

Post by Fluffy17 » Fri Sep 14, 2012 8:25 pm

I really hate how people always need a middle man to talk to me. As if I am some giant Darkseid-like asshole that can kill you just by looking at them. Just text me or call me just to let me know what the hell is going on. I have stuff ready, you guys have to tell me when YOU are ready. I mean you guys have a life I understand that. But you can at least fucking give people my contact information just so you cna talk to me or I can can contact you.

Sheesh.
I have no time for flat characters why should I have times for flat people?

I'm Otto von Bismarck watch me blow, watch the butterflies coming out of my nose.

"You can't choose what bothers you, that's why it bothers you."

-Rachel Duncan

Marcus

Post by Marcus » Tue Oct 09, 2012 11:22 pm

I think I gonna murder something

Migraine attacks, uni going so so! People trying to get me involved in some kind of struggle behind the scenery! My father going apeshit over things, cancelling our trip next summer, arguing with my sister and everything else alive. Is what happens.

God damnit, Sorry guys for not being around so much. Shit just hit the fan a bit for now! :eyebrow:

Joseph
Editor
Editor

Post by Joseph » Wed Oct 10, 2012 4:31 am

Said it before, say it again... Your father, as we both know, has some serious mental health issues. You need to get out of there. Find a job, get some roommates, get away from him. His idiocy wears you down as you already know. There has to be something you can do. find a part-time job and share a flat with some friends... something to get you away from him. It's damned hard feeling healthy and at peace when some drunken lunatic is ranting all the time and you can't get away from it. Good luck.

Marcus

Post by Marcus » Wed Oct 10, 2012 7:54 am

Yeah, it's true. Sadly Sweden is not as "easy" on the wellfare these days as it once was. Hell, they even told me last time that I might have a hard time getting help again since I was honesty and said I was going for a vacation up north.

He sure is crazy, trying to make me feel guilty, that If I leave aswell he do not know what happens. He speaks of suicide and my sister tells him to seek help so he starts to bitch about it. She bites back and he complains. Then he argued with me for protecting my sister, said some crap and I was not far from throwing the bowl of soup on him...But yes, I need to really start aiming at moving out. Pretty sure he is large part my migraine and bowl syndrome. :|

Joseph
Editor
Editor

Post by Joseph » Wed Oct 10, 2012 1:12 pm

Forget your father and get away from him. He has more mental health issues than anyone should have to deal with unless they're getting paid for it.

Ultimatums and threats like he makes, like you've told me about before, are a large part of your own health problems. You can't keep living in the environment. You need to think of yourself, Marcus, and not worry about that self-absorbed, self-pitying bigoted fool your father is.

Marcus

Post by Marcus » Wed Oct 10, 2012 2:31 pm

I know what you say...Just don't know where to start.

But Im a getting highly tired of hearing the same god damn complains "Women is a strange race" "God damn imigrants! Messing around", always these as you say! Bigoted complains. Even when he do not know who made a mess in for example the laundryroom just now in the basement he still bitched about the ""blattar" as we use in Sweden to talk ill of immigrants.

Also the whole "It is never my fault".

The tard just said "yeah...we are not going to Ireland then...but thats not my fault". The tone is also in a way very offensive and teasing, some would say, he speaks like a god damn douchebag wanting to rub it in the face of people. Its just like when the city football or hockey team is losing and he goes "4 - 0...." and that freaking tone is back.

You are right, I should have moved long ago instead of sticking around for 5 years to long after high school!

Bitching about it not being vacuum cleaned and yadda yadda! I been studying the whole fucking day and I feel liek shit thanks to migraine. The old shitstain do simply not listen. "I am not in mood" or he feels sick. Might be his own horrendous view of life that makes him feel like shit and it rubs off on others around him. No wonder he got no friends! And when someone asks him out to grab a beer he says no! But then he bitches that no one invites him.

Every day when time is close to 4 PM I get freaking depressed since then I know he will be coming home from the damn work soon. Every friday one never know how to react! Since he fucking drinks and when he drinks he just argues with either, -everyone- on his facebook list, calling them names....luckily he locked his own account for like the fifth or so, time in a row. Or he argues with my sister...or this dating pages discussion rooms or with me over nothing.

Sorry for probably saying the same shit again but Im bloody annoyed, irritated like a freaking lot.