Wikipedia - BG3 The Black Hound & Winterwind... Hmm...

Announcements, site and forum feedback
Joseph
Editor
Editor
Title: I wanna be Captain Kirk

Wikipedia - BG3 The Black Hound & Winterwind... Hmm...

Post by Joseph » Wed Jul 06, 2011 3:23 pm

Was just checking our logs this morning and discovered a fair amount of traffic coming from Wikipedia and thought "WTH?".

Turns out there's an article for Black Isle's ill-fated BG3 and... of the 15 reference at the bottom of the article 11 are all links to the interview we did with Damien way, way back. :)

D. Sauzi

Re: Wikipedia - BG3 The Black Hound & Winterwind... Hmm...

Post by D. Sauzi » Thu Jul 07, 2011 2:21 pm

Now that ís some nice advertisement. We should look if we can fit in some more references over there :)
"anyway, smoke orcs if so take eyes if right points left xy."

Joseph
Editor
Editor
Title: I wanna be Captain Kirk

Re: Wikipedia - BG3 The Black Hound & Winterwind... Hmm...

Post by Joseph » Thu Jul 07, 2011 5:05 pm

Ya know, we could. Of course one of us would have to have an editing account, or whatever it is there, but... Yeah. That interview with Puuk certainly provided most of the source material for that wiki piece. We did that KotoR intverview when the site first went up, there's the Larry Elmore interview that was in the first issue of the ezine and of course, the Duncan Lunan interview. So that's at least three more entries we could be linked to.

Oh, and I noticed that the Van Buren page on wikipedia has now been updated, citing Damien's interview, with links to us. I don't know who did it but I'd certainly like to thank them.