Caught in the Web

Announcements, site and forum feedback
AngryKidJoe
Contributor
Contributor
Title: Metal Head

Caught in the Web

Post by AngryKidJoe » Thu Jun 13, 2013 12:36 pm

I've been thinking about resurrecting my personal website for a while now. Use social media as a means of update notifications. Though, last night a friend of mine suggested I start a bicycle and metal music blog. That's where the relevance of this post comes in.

Instead of putting in massive amounts of time into a personal page, I bring up the idea of Winterwind hosting a blog/column consisting of content mostly focused stuff you (plural) are not interested in (i.e., metal music, fixed gear and BMX bicycles).

It'd be likely that the average post frequency would be weekly or biweekly.

Thoughts, concerns or minor skin irritations?

-
Joseph C
His twisted mind concluded that if he was what he ate, and he wanted to stay human...

Joseph
Editor
Editor
Title: I wanna be Captain Kirk

Re: Caught in the Web

Post by Joseph » Thu Jun 13, 2013 1:17 pm

How long have you known me? What have I always said? That we'd be happy to host pretty much anything? Especially for our core old timers and closest friends, of which you are obviously one.

As for the implementation... If it's just simple content additions, ie; we create a new column name/category, you send me the articles, I upload yeah, I can easily do that. If it's something fancier, involving a different look than the rest of the site then, well, you know that's beyond me...