Winterwind Productions

Home of the Winterwind Papers ezine
It is currently Wed Feb 21, 2018 3:37 am

All times are UTC

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 1386 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 89, 90, 91, 92, 93
 Post subject: Re: The Qui'Hamor Online Campaign Discussion Thread
PostPosted: Wed Sep 21, 2011 10:52 am 

Title: Mr Biased Grumpus
I feel you put everything upon me, like it is my fault. My fault Rune left, my fault Sauzi lost his mood, also my fault if others do not post 1 post a week in here. I just simply say how I feel right now. Non the less I am sorry that I have disappointed.

PostPosted: Wed Sep 21, 2011 11:21 am 
Editor

Marcus, it's a simple fact. You don't make one play post a week. All anyone has to do to verify that is to scroll through the play thread and check your post dates. And I'm not the only one that's pointed that out.

Here: Your last 5 play posts...

August 3
August 13 (10 days later)
August 21 (8 days later)
September 3 (13 days later)
September 15 (12 days later)

And you can't give me the excuse that you forget... because I bloody remind you. Five months later and I'm still waiting for you to follow through on your multiple promises to read/comment on the ezine. So yes, you are the weakest link. And stop feeling sorry for yourself. No-one blamed you for Runey disappearing. He does that. You can't control other people. But your can control your actions.

PostPosted: Thu Sep 22, 2011 7:24 pm 

Hmm, to be sure here, you're not getting any slack from me this time, the only thing i've said is that if you want to take up the gauntlet you'd better have a plan.

Of course, over time i too have had some problems with your posts, mainly how short they are. Disappointed is the wrong word though, i didnt expect much more from you. You wanted a guy to tag along, get a feel for it and be in the middle of it all, you wanted to not spend too much time to comprehend the rules or story. Thats what you've done, and what the two of us knew and agreed on when you joined. Naturally i hoped you'd get into it more as time passes, but thats just me, not you.
As well, as i've noted, i actually feel you guys were on a high, especially MERL. You too though, the last few weeks indeed you didnt post shit, but a tad before that your posts were longer for a while, and more in-depth. Which is why i said im sad to come with this now, while you guys were doing better than average.

Josan is still right of course, but i wanted to emphasize that that has nothing to do with why i stopped the rpg. Dont think its you that caused this.

PostPosted: Fri Sep 23, 2011 1:45 pm 

I can only do so much with my poor english skills, or so I feel sometimes. That I have problems emoting out feelings in english. I want to use more words and such but I often think I use them in the wrong way. Aside from that my dwarf is a dumb ass fighter. I dont see what he can do that you other guys do. I am the newest player and my dwarf is the newest party member beside Runey.

I have a sci-fi idea and I do have my fantasy setting. I can just toss up a teaser beginning and see how you think about it. I always wanted to dungeon master and finish a campaign.

I do have an idea for a sci-fi mission where one need to resolve the truth of a calculation and proclaimed moment of a enormous metal shape in space. It in archives that this large metal was once the are where a robotic fleet once eradicated lot of fleets until it manage to be defeated. In the wake of the mothership this thing was left. I myself prefer less rolls and more roleplay.

I am sorry if I been having a shattered mind of late.

PostPosted: Fri Sep 23, 2011 2:02 pm 
Editor

*sigh*

Marcus... While I can understand the language barrier to a point, dousi encounters it from time to time himself, Merl and I are native speakers. You could have asked for help. You never cared about the story, you never even read dousi's DM posts or my play posts or Merl's half the time. You told me point blank, and dousi too from what he just said, that you didn't care about the story. In fact, several times I had to edit your posts after talking to you on MSN because your character was doing things that had no flipping relation to what was actually happening. Anything you say now is no different than the same old excuses you've been making for years. Seriously... what is it with you Swedes? Mattias promising to do something with the ezine then disappearing for months at a time. Then Lina saying we'll be ready then I can't reach her for weeks and when I do she isn't ready. And you, always saying you'll do something and not doing it unless we bloody remind you ten times. Something in the water there?

I see you made a play post. I guess you missed dousi's comment right above your post. The rpg is done.

dousi may take Merl's suggestion and just take a break for a month or two. Or not but... whatever.

I noticed you also made a post on one of the articles in the last ezine issue. Would have been better if you'd made it five months ago. Ever heard the expression "too little, too late"?

PostPosted: Fri Sep 23, 2011 3:53 pm 

Well, I been reading of late. I just remember I did get complains early on for slowing down the RP with to much of idle stuff. I am not really blaming anything, I been lazy.

I made a post anyway.

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 1386 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 89, 90, 91, 92, 93