The Qui'Hamor Online Campaign Actual Play Thread

Online role playing, nerdy, not naughty
Joseph
Editor
Editor
Title: I wanna be Captain Kirk

Re: The Qui'Hamor Online Campaign Actual Play Thread

Post by Joseph » Thu Sep 15, 2011 7:22 am

"Then it's agreed," says Mabon. "And surely there will be holy men and women here who will aid us in this. How can they not considering the nature of our foe? I think we should stick to two smaller groups whilst we search out some allies. We should be safe enough during the day and we can meet at the common pub at lunch time. I do suggest one spell caster per group."

"Fair enough," says Erisael. "I still have no desire to enter the mansion proper until I absolutely have to. And even then, I'd prefer going over the wall and keeping at least a dagger with me."

Marcus
Title: Mr Biased Grumpus

Post by Marcus » Thu Sep 15, 2011 9:38 pm

The grumpy dwarf sits on a stool in the big room, gnawing on some kind of tobacco or something . This...yuck! Where did I find this? He sighs, grumply muttering and eyes the others So in short terms...what we gonna duh? Find a holy man out of nowhere? I think nay those undead be som stupid to invite holymen

Joseph
Editor
Editor
Title: I wanna be Captain Kirk

Post by Joseph » Fri Sep 16, 2011 2:39 pm

"Ah, my dear Bactar, the festival is a festival. A tradition. Most everyone knows about it and comes to attend the... festivities. What with it being a festival and all." Erisael teases the dwarf. "In short terms, to suit your stature, we're going to go and look for some cleric, paladins, any good spellcasters we can find here, and spread the word about the evil afoot." That said, Erisael pushes back from the breakfast table and readies herself for the day.

Marcus
Title: Mr Biased Grumpus

Post by Marcus » Fri Sep 23, 2011 1:47 pm

The dwarf rubs his beard, throwing long glance around the room. As if he was to see a ghost jump out and go "boo!". He glances to the others and ponders

What if they are under the sway of them deaders? What if they got like spies on us? They know we here yes? They can very much listen on our conversation.

He eyes the walls, paranoidly, pondering if there might be something in the room.

Juan told me of this other dwarf, Juup. Mabe I can talk with him aye?