8%
2nd-advanced
8%
17%

Total votes: 12

MERLANCE
Title: Sorceror Supreme

Post by MERLANCE » Sun Mar 07, 2004 10:12 pm

Ewen Brown wrote:i could split them in a new thread or we could each copy them in a new thread works fine either way

i put a link to mine in my sig and most of them are on that page

Well, although I feel kind of selfish about it, I ask you to split the thread. Why, you might ask? Well these are my reasons:

1. I dont like to have a sig. Its just something extra that most people dont bother to read, especially if it is small (one line).

2. I dont want to lose the formatting in mine (the bolds, as they make it somewhat easier to read and differentiate information.

Ewen Brown
Location: stalking tink to catch his invisible martian antenas at work

Post by Ewen Brown » Sun Mar 07, 2004 10:15 pm

i did the sig thing is for my own comfort most of the links i put there are for me

no problem but it's really not that hard you press edit mark everything copy make a new post and paste.

i probably wont do it today though
stupidity causes violence

[url=http://www.winterwind-productions.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=3071#3071]Swedish Snow Glaciers and Fjords[/url]

D. Sauzi

Post by D. Sauzi » Mon Mar 08, 2004 1:36 pm

good idea lance, its hard to keep finding them here.

(edit) whoops remembering something i read somewhere, of course i meant MERLANCE of MERL, not lance.(/edit)
"anyway, smoke orcs if so take eyes if right points left xy."

Phosphor
Location: it's a mystery, wrapped in an enigma. baked with a fluffy crust of wtf?

Post by Phosphor » Mon Mar 08, 2004 1:41 pm

I think a new thread with the character sheets and official discussion would be good. The the remnants of this thread can be locked away.
I'll try to do that today if I have the time.
There are worlds out there where the sky is burning. And the sea's asleep and the rivers dream … People made of smoke and cities made of song … Somewhere there's danger, somewhere there's injustice, somewhere else the tea's getting cold!

Ewen Brown

Post by Ewen Brown » Mon Mar 08, 2004 3:36 pm

i'll do it soon

just give me a chance will you

i said i'll do it

[url=http://www.winterwind-productions.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=3071#3071]Swedish Snow Glaciers and Fjords[/url]

Phosphor
Location: it's a mystery, wrapped in an enigma. baked with a fluffy crust of wtf?

Post by Phosphor » Mon Mar 08, 2004 3:49 pm

Ok, ok! Fine! You do it then!

;)
There are worlds out there where the sky is burning. And the sea's asleep and the rivers dream … People made of smoke and cities made of song … Somewhere there's danger, somewhere there's injustice, somewhere else the tea's getting cold!

Ewen Brown

Post by Ewen Brown » Mon Mar 08, 2004 4:05 pm

ok i did it - unnecessary link

i wish we had a cool name for the campaign but i have no idea what's going to happen so i can't say what the name could be

MERLANCE

Post by MERLANCE » Mon Mar 08, 2004 11:26 pm

Well, I do find it, at the very least, odd that we were summoned by Elminster. I hate campaigns that start out like that.

If it was a generic NPC mage, level 9 to 13ish, I would be alright with it.

I guess Khelben would be better even; There wwaas the Eye of the Beholder games, as well as Descent to undermountain for him giving you missions.

I find it interesting that the even Barbarian has pledged an oath to me, and thee halfling monk has also formed an alliance.

This is how most party schisms begin :D

On the other hand, what do we know about each other? I gather we were all on a boat... Did we know each other beforehand? or did we meet on the boat? Or did we not meet until we all got off the boat?

ImOnWagner
Title: Sharthead

Post by ImOnWagner » Mon Mar 08, 2004 11:29 pm

well, its pretty much been played as though we did not know each other beforehand, so i hope thats what its supposed to be.

and would you rather some cheesey meetup like in streets of fire?
Warning: The post you just read may contain little to no content, by reading this you hereby agree that it was read it at your sole discretion.

MERLANCE

Post by MERLANCE » Mon Mar 08, 2004 11:32 pm

War Fire wrote:and would you rather some cheesey meetup like in streets of fire?
Huh? What does that mean?

Hmm,I think Ill edit that post again, and speak to you in Elven 8)

ImOnWagner
Title: Sharthead

Post by ImOnWagner » Mon Mar 08, 2004 11:33 pm

ever seen streets of fire? its a cheezey movie where everyone meets up in the most unrealistic manner and does the most unrealistic things with the most unrealistic manner. good music to fit the mood of the movie though
Warning: The post you just read may contain little to no content, by reading this you hereby agree that it was read it at your sole discretion.