Guidelines, Modding Policies, Suggestions

Online role playing, nerdy, not naughty
Ewen Brown
Location: stalking tink to catch his invisible martian antenas at work

Guidelines, Modding Policies, Suggestions

Post by Ewen Brown » Thu Feb 05, 2004 10:47 pm

ok i don't really have any guidelines, maybe try to have fun, generally you should do whatever you want as long as it's roleplaying

you might want to have two threads for a game one for in content/character chat and one for disscusing the game, this seems to be helpful to many people i've seen roleplaying on boards, i find it nice, so i don't mind this happening (maybe i encourage it, i haven't decided on the issue)

regarding inns pubs and such establishments. i'll try but i may not read all post in these as i'm not too fond of them, but i declare myself as rodent infestation of every such establishment, so if you have problems with someone in your thread pm me and i'll make sure his out of place posts get chewed down

i'll add more if i have anything

have fun
stupidity causes violence

[url=http://www.winterwind-productions.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=3071#3071]Swedish Snow Glaciers and Fjords[/url]

D. Sauzi

Post by D. Sauzi » Tue Feb 20, 2007 3:05 am

hmm
considering the spam just deleted here i read this again...

shall i take this over, or shall i unsticky it? i suppose these kind of questions can just as well be asked as topics, replies or pms?
"anyway, smoke orcs if so take eyes if right points left xy."

Joseph
Editor
Editor
Title: I wanna be Captain Kirk

Post by Joseph » Tue Feb 20, 2007 3:28 am

I'm in favour of leaving it. Simply because it's a reminder of Ewen's power abusing ways. It's a sentimental attachment, akin to Jan saying that we keep the BIS forum instead of merging it with General Gaming.