Winterwind Productions

Home of the Winterwind Papers ezine
It is currently Wed Feb 21, 2018 3:44 am

All times are UTC

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 11 posts ] 
 Post subject: RPG Moments
PostPosted: Sun May 31, 2009 11:25 pm 

Title: Mr Biased Grumpus
Commonly going to share with me the moments when I RP irl, others may of course also write down theirs. I have no idea if this sort of thread already exsist.

So right now we play Star Wars Saga mostly. I play a Rutian Twi'lek Female (that is a blue Twi'lek, *points on Avatar*) Who is the so called party pilot.

So after a lot of chaos and such, some even done by my other char, like alerting a hutt guard to the hangars when a pirate and the rest of the party tries to blow up his hangar bay so that they had to cut their operation short and escape.

Which my undercover police managed to help em with by flying through the hangar door and sparks ignited the explosive as the ship went in half and my smuggler-cop landing on some ruins on a lower level of Nar Shadaa as the whole shit blowed up and they escaped through the broken door...

Anyway, these people managed to get to Tatooine as I paused using my smuggler and gave him to the DM to use him.

Anyway! My char stands now in Tatooine looking for job to get credits or ship parts to the ship she crash landed in in Mos Esba, at one of the docks. With a sign stating the need as the party drops by in their stolen ship.

We are having a party with bad relation to each others. I made my new char just to try to be the spider in the web keeping it together. So after som talk...the droid in the party which was left behind in a hangar bay game crashing down with this alien species named Gand...as their high explosive cargo falls down over the city.

So well we ended up somehow together, the droid managing to use some odd sticky thing to get down to the town as the center is blowed away. We go around, goes back to the pirate ship which is under fire by separatists (You know? Trade Federation, Techon Union? Count Dooku)

Some of those guys. Anyway fucking hell brokes lose here and there. My memory is blurry and most things seemed nuts now. Trying to get bounties, crazy NPC having a hobby to drive me over...least trying to drive over my charachter.

We anyway end up in the next session going around the desert, my Twi'lek repairing her ship with speeders (Not so good for space travel) and well...we did see the pirate escape behind some mountains so we take our speeders and go there, me and this other party member. Cedric I think his name was.

We see three fighter ships intercepting the crashed ship where the pirate is, but his a pirate so he managed to shot down all of them...cept one who lands and becomes this gargantuan robot thing...maybe not that big but it shots fucking rockets and only my evasion saves me from it in this battle until he crits or what it was blowing my char to oblivion with some HP minus.

Somehow we wins the battle anyway, my char wakes up from second winds thingy I use. Tries to steal the engine from the broken freighter ship the pirate crashed in. Fails, the speeder gets stuck in some cables, almost crashed into the engine...rolling a 1 in pilot sucks.

While we decide to get the hell out of here while droid transports are on the way to the area as the other party member...behind the droids....who we forgot in a odd bar with assassins....starts to change course and go after us. Cedric and the pirate in one Speeder sees the one following us...our other party memebr,....the pirate dislieks her....Cedric tosses a coin in the air and starts to shot on her...

I try to raise speed to get away in fear of them shoting on me, rolls a 1, engine drops off and it starts to spin around, around and around...knock out. Funny thing is, the Dervonian following us, our other party members rolls a one....the floor in the speeder collapses and she falls out from it.

Landing in the desert as my char managed to jump out and get unconsious as Cedric and the aqualish pirate picks her up....drives to her ship.

Wow...long post....erhm well I bet it looks *i have potty mouth* up but this...this is only a portion! We been trying o kill each others a lot.

My Smuggler had a big time mutiny on his ship, ending up in his bount hunter companion getting locked up, the dark jedi taken by the jedi temple and the crazy Dervonian to be a bit more...well she lost her friend in that bounty hunter so she used her wits and did not argue and followed the smuggler.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun May 31, 2009 11:47 pm 
Editor

When I saw a new post in the RPG forum I'd hoped it was a play post in our game. You're making me cry Ls.

*sigh*

I had a lot of fun back in the day. Played AD&D 2E. Played some Robotech. Played some Rifts and Palladium too.

I kind of miss those days.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun May 31, 2009 11:49 pm 

It's not my turn to post yet? Don't want to blur the stuff up by jumping in between you or can I put in my post? :D

One of the best pen and paper games I know is without thinking Drakar och Demoner Expert 6.0.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jun 01, 2009 12:32 am 
Editor

I should be posting in the campaign thread but... you don't need to wait your "turn" per se.

And seriously? You're going to just stare at the tiger when both Erisael and Mabon told you where to get weapons??? :P

BTW, never heard of that game but since I only speak English I'm not surprised. :wink:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jun 01, 2009 8:24 am 

Ehm heh, I sometimes end up rather oblivious to what people wrote before me! ;) Sorry.

And the game is in Swedish and only on the Swedish market :D But I believe it would butcher up Dungeons and Dragons easily with its more complex ruleset yet not as complex as other deep going Swedish RPGs and a interesting world and setting campaigns.

It is rather flexible I believe, there is classes yes but you can take other skills and even use magic if you manage to be a spell user. And no LVLS either in the expert version! I Love it :)

I mean, you do not raise your knowledge and skills about things one time a year or something? ;) heh

Not that D20 and Dungeons and Dragons are bad although.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jul 13, 2009 8:54 pm 

Title: wal-mart greeter
i had this moment where i was guarding a princess. i raped her. chopped of the kings head and blamed the goblins. good times!

Post subject: Re: RPG Moments
PostPosted: Sat Dec 19, 2009 12:50 pm 

You vile,vile man! O_O :eyebrow:

PostPosted: Sat Dec 19, 2009 2:18 pm 

hehehe first timers :)

Our first time we felt the power of playing in a free environment we were in a small Ravenloft settlement, near a tavern. Our bard seduced the tavernholders' daughter, our half-orc raped her outside, while the bard went back in to warn the holder. He was to be hit on the head by said half orc outside, while i, the gnome, would head inside the tavern and steal his cash register. With the set-up a grand success we stole four horses in the nearest pasture, and made off with the treasure. Of course the rest of this very short campaign was filled with staying outside the grasps of the law, which didnt last more than a session. Great way to learn what you can and cant do ;)

PostPosted: Sat Dec 19, 2009 2:22 pm 
Editor

If your party had been higher levels, and committed darker deeds, the Dark Powers may have even given you your own domain.

And stop teasing dammit! I saw a new post from you in this thread and hoped it was play post in our campaign.

PostPosted: Sat Dec 19, 2009 2:31 pm 

Hehe, alas fellow, the first of my mates just came in to play some pnp, so maybe tonight ;)

PostPosted: Sun Dec 20, 2009 2:23 pm 

Thats the worst crime in Ravenloft to do, rape! It's a darkpower point there!

And a domain? Can you play a darklord?

And by the way! What realm where you guys in? :)

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 11 posts ]