Damn Skulls

From the late, great studio that brought us together
Requiem

Damn Skulls

Post by Requiem » Wed Dec 24, 2003 6:48 pm

I'm replaying for the first time in 3 years and have reached the Dead Nations, I'm finding a load of skulls and can vaguely remember that I'm going to want one later. Do I need to keep any of them other than Soego's skull?

Cheers

Yeah I know I could go look up a walkthrough but then I wouldn't have anything to post about if I did that.
"bacon, eggs (fried or scrambled), sausages, black pudding if you're in the north, grilled or fried tomatoes, maybe kidneys and possibly a slice or two of fried bread." Mmm now that's a breakfast but don't forget the mushrooms and baked beans.

Joseph
Editor
Editor
Title: I wanna be Captain Kirk

Post by Joseph » Wed Dec 24, 2003 7:11 pm

What's the difference between a walk through and asking a spoiler? :mrgreen:

Requiem

Post by Requiem » Wed Dec 24, 2003 7:16 pm

Josan wrote:What's the difference between a walk through and asking a spoiler? :mrgreen:
A walkthrough is just there, and it's very tempting to see what other goodies it has. Asking for a spoiler a) gives a chance to strike up a conversation and b) only spoils the one component I asked about. :wink:
"bacon, eggs (fried or scrambled), sausages, black pudding if you're in the north, grilled or fried tomatoes, maybe kidneys and possibly a slice or two of fried bread." Mmm now that's a breakfast but don't forget the mushrooms and baked beans.

Joseph
Editor
Editor
Title: I wanna be Captain Kirk

Post by Joseph » Wed Dec 24, 2003 7:33 pm

Requiem wrote:
Josan wrote:What's the difference between a walk through and asking a spoiler? :mrgreen:
A walkthrough is just there, and it's very tempting to see what other goodies it has. Asking for a spoiler a) gives a chance to strike up a conversation and b) only spoils the one component I asked about. :wink:
Good answer!

To answer your initial wuestions, there are a few different skulls (those with someone's name) that you can use. I usually hold on to two just in case I lose one before I need it.

Requiem

Post by Requiem » Wed Dec 24, 2003 7:48 pm

Josan wrote:Good answer!
Josan wrote:To answer your initial wuestions, there are a few different skulls (those with someone's name) that you can use. I usually hold on to two just in case I lose one before I need it.
Cheers, that means I can prune Morte's inventory... hmm anyone else think there's something strange about getting a floating skull to carry around another bunch of skulls? Beyond the fact that a floating skull has any sort of inventory in the first place? :)

Mr. Insomniac

Post by Mr. Insomniac » Wed Dec 24, 2003 9:03 pm

His teeth are hollow, like miniature Bags of Holding :wink:

I still think he should be able to wear tattoos.. have them etched into his skull with acid, or something.

Requiem

Post by Requiem » Wed Dec 24, 2003 9:12 pm

Mr. Insomniac wrote:His teeth are hollow, like miniature Bags of Holding :wink:
Even when I've swapped them for Ingress' teeth? :D

Mr. Insomniac

Post by Mr. Insomniac » Wed Dec 24, 2003 9:23 pm

:mrgreen: Guess they have the same dentist.

Requiem

Post by Requiem » Wed Dec 24, 2003 9:36 pm

Mr. Insomniac wrote:I still think he should be able to wear tattoos.. have them etched into his skull with acid, or something.
Why go to all that fuss, haven't they heard of henna tattoos in Sigil? :D

Lidz

Post by Lidz » Tue Jan 13, 2004 10:49 am

Requiem wrote:
Mr. Insomniac wrote:I still think he should be able to wear tattoos.. have them etched into his skull with acid, or something.
LOLOLOL

Dak`kon

Post by Dak`kon » Tue Jan 13, 2004 7:40 pm

Uhm... it's not the best of ideas to let *Morte* carry around the named skull. Just a thought.

-Forcecommander out.
- Cruor Hostium Terram Maculabit.

ieya

Post by ieya » Tue Jan 13, 2004 8:08 pm

Requiem wrote:
Or even "paint". ;)

Requiem

Post by Requiem » Wed Jan 14, 2004 6:51 pm

Dak`kon wrote:Uhm... it's not the best of ideas to let *Morte* carry around the named skull. Just a thought.

-Forcecommander out.
Yeah but it was only while I was in the dead nations, now I'm back on the surface and have Anna in tow I've got inventory room to spare.
ieya wrote:Or even "paint". :wink:
Or a simple 'magic' marker. :lol: :lol: