Battlesquares...

From the late, great studio that brought us together
Debrina

Post by Debrina » Fri Feb 06, 2004 2:53 pm

The first time I play a game...I follow the rules...I dont do the mods (cheats)...well, usually they dont have one made yet either... :wink:

...but after countless times...of replaying with my roleplaying packrats...they would like to keep those 200 arrows that they'll probably never use/sell... :D

Maybe it would be different if one could...have the option at least...to sell those regular arrows or bolts especially after you start coming across the +1, +2...etc...or those keys that you only use once.

Katsujinken

Infinite stacking?

Post by Katsujinken » Fri May 07, 2004 7:09 am

I haven't tried the Mod yet. So I don't know... :?

I don't think infinite stacking destroys the game balance...(too much :wink: ). In TOB, there are containers for arrows,bolts and missles anyway. I guess in IWDII the design team forgot to put some.

40 arrows is too few for a high level archer. :D 40 arrows in 40 seconds :?:

But if your stacking Armour, weapons, its a different thing... :roll:
-Devastated by the destruction of his home, the Blackisle, Satsujinken retires from his former life realizing that even great things come to an end. He moves to a town called Winterwind where he frequents the taverns, drinking...water...and talking but mostly listening to idle chatter of the locals.

majestic

Post by majestic » Sat May 08, 2004 11:14 pm

No one's stacking items that weren't stackable before...
Requested: One Mark V ECM unit, 1000 km of Fullerene cable, one low-yield nuclear warhead.

Purpose: Surprise party for foreign dignitary.