Issue 18 - Cover, Editorial and Staff Page

For comments on the Winterwind Productions website content
the paperboy
Administrator
Administrator

Issue 18 - Cover, Editorial and Staff Page

Post by the paperboy » Mon Dec 26, 2011 11:02 pm

http://www.winterwind-productions.com/issue18/cover.htm

After almost too long a wait, Issue 18 is finally here. It's does this old paperboy's heart good to be able to say that.

Our benevolent overlord apologises for the delay and the patchwork artwork but when your artist leaves you high and dry, you make do.
---

Another fast breaking news story...

Joseph
Editor
Editor
Title: I wanna be Captain Kirk

Re: Issue 18 - Cover, Editorial and Staff Page

Post by Joseph » Wed Dec 28, 2011 1:26 pm

I've got to say that finally getting this issue out was a big weight off my shoulders. I'm very disappointed in Lina and the utter lack of courtesy and respect she showed towards me, Jez, Michael and Mr. Lunan. A four year friendship pissed down the drain. It hit me hard. We had such lovely momentum and then wound up sitting on the second part of the interview for five months. I couldn't bring myself to make any writing contributions to this issue myself because I found it so depressing.

Ah well. We survived. My artwork isn't the best, but then I never claimed to be a graphic designer, so it will have to do.

Funny thing about the artwork, AKJ's first comment to me on FB was "Did you have to use railroad tracks?". But then he works for a rail company and spends lots of time out in the boonies working on the things. ;)

Jan
Title: The 6th Non-Sense

Re: Issue 18 - Cover, Editorial and Staff Page

Post by Jan » Thu Jan 12, 2012 11:04 pm

I didn't read it all too closely. I am saving some for later. That's how nice it is. Nice work.. Oops, wrong thread.