I couldn't help but post this one..

Day to day, down the street and around the world
kumquatq3

I couldn't help but post this one..

Post by kumquatq3 » Sat Jun 05, 2004 6:35 am

http://news.yahoo.com/news?tmpl=story&u ... _rampage_7

make sure to read the 5th paragraph and then take a good look a the picture to understand it. :D
[quote="Hakuri"] If she had a good personality, maybe I'd consider it, but she doesn't even have cable TV up there.[/quote]

Huggies
Location: Corner of El Toro and Jeronimo. I'm the one in the fishnets.

Post by Huggies » Sat Jun 05, 2004 8:18 am

Heh. Someone seems to have watched The Road Warrior too many times.

Still, I guess if you can't get your hands on a tank, an armored bulldozer will do nicely. :)

kumquatq3

Post by kumquatq3 » Sat Jun 05, 2004 2:29 pm

GRANBY, Colo. - A muffler shop owner who plowed a makeshift armored bulldozer into several buildings after a dispute with city officials was found dead of an apparent self-inflicted gunshot wound after a SWAT team cut their way into the machine with a blowtorch early Saturday, authorities said.
[quote="Hakuri"] If she had a good personality, maybe I'd consider it, but she doesn't even have cable TV up there.[/quote]

Matthew Flippen

Post by Matthew Flippen » Sat Jun 05, 2004 6:01 pm

Huggies wrote:Heh. Someone seems to have watched The Road Warrior too many times.

Still, I guess if you can't get your hands on a tank, an armored bulldozer will do nicely. :)
I remember watching someone in an armoured tank go on a rampage. I can't remember what the show was called tho

Eldar

Post by Eldar » Sat Jun 05, 2004 6:13 pm

This incident happened in real life here in California. A guy stole a tank and went on a rampage. He was finally killed by a police officer who managed to get to the top of the tank and shot the guy through the hatch. The moral, close the damned hatch.

There was also a movie about this, but the details were quite different.
[quote="Ewen Brown"][size=75]i guess someone will quote this making it utterly pointless, but there, it's been said[/size][/quote]

ImOnWagner
Title: Sharthead

Post by ImOnWagner » Sun Jun 06, 2004 4:50 am

one time i rode a heifer into glorious battle against the armored bulldozers. needless to say i won...
Warning: The post you just read may contain little to no content, by reading this you hereby agree that it was read it at your sole discretion.

AngryKidJoe
Contributor
Contributor
Title: Metal Head

Post by AngryKidJoe » Sun Jun 06, 2004 4:59 am

Watching the video footage of the armored bulldozer was rad.
His twisted mind concluded that if he was what he ate, and he wanted to stay human...

Briosafreak

Post by Briosafreak » Sun Jun 06, 2004 4:05 pm

Sorry for beeing OT, but a very late happy birthday to Huggies