Morning coffee and burning blazers

Day to day, down the street and around the world
Joseph
Editor
Editor
Title: I wanna be Captain Kirk

Morning coffee and burning blazers

Post by Joseph » Tue Sep 20, 2005 11:23 am

Went for a morning drie to o with the early morning coffee. My flatmate and I were at the north west edge of the city and noticed a truck that appeared to be over heating. That was when I notcied the sparks dropping down under the engine and the flames shotting out of the front wheel wells.

Good thing we pulled in because the guy didn't have a cell phone on him.

Called 911, the volunteer fire dept arrive fairly quickly (after all they were half a block away) and put out the blaze. They're standing around the driver's side, likely bemoaning their now cold breakfasts and the flames start shooting out the passenger side. I'm saying "Guys... uh, guys... the flames are shooting out the passenger's side..." Well, they quickly spring into action, the fire is put out again and my flatmate and I stand there joking with the truck owner. He saved his golf clubs. The truck is a write-off.

Funniest thing about it was this kid, one of the volunteers, looked about 17-18. He was very pleased that he got to smash the driver's side window with an axe. He didn't need to. The door was unlocked but hey, it's a write-off so let the kid have some fun I guess.

Neat way to start the morning I thought.

Noober

Post by Noober » Tue Sep 20, 2005 11:58 am

i'd love to start my morning in some other way than i have the past two days... Gettin up at 6am, shower, bad coffee (forgot the filters two days in a row. used toilet paper) going down stairs and finding out that relatives have decided to turn off my computer in the middle of download sessions. Yesterday my brother, today my dad.

In the bus, the same annoying retarded kid sits down right in front of me, leans his seat way down and starts talking to himself. He has a friend named rambo. And here's the best part; he gives me an evil look if i accidentally bump my knee into his seat. I'm a tall guy damnit. I swear, some day i'm gonna bumpp my knee in his face. Repeatedly.
The probability of someone watching you is proportional to the stupidity of your action.

Joseph
Editor
Editor

Post by Joseph » Tue Sep 20, 2005 12:30 pm

I hate public transportation.

Possibly the best justification for population control and selective breeding.

Magnus
Title: Oh my giant of Lannister

Post by Magnus » Tue Sep 20, 2005 4:55 pm

When Winterwind has assumed control of the Faroe Islands, public transportation shall be one luxury taxi for each person!
I do bugger-all, but that's OK;
I sleep all night, and I read all day!

Noober

Post by Noober » Wed Sep 21, 2005 7:18 am

and free coffee filters
The probability of someone watching you is proportional to the stupidity of your action.

Joseph
Editor
Editor

Post by Joseph » Wed Sep 21, 2005 7:43 am

NO!!! No need for free coffee filters! Everyone will have a Tim Horton's coffee girl making them fresh coffee every morning. No more instant crap.

Noober

Post by Noober » Wed Sep 21, 2005 8:18 am

Mmmmmm, and cinnamon rolls. Anyways, i think it's time for my morning coffee :look:

UnholyAvenger

Post by UnholyAvenger » Wed Oct 19, 2005 12:39 am

Can't go wrong with morning blazers.
http://godhatesshrimp.com Take a stand against shellfish!
http://youmustrecover.com Not a spam website!
Stickin' it to the man since 1988.

eqwn

Post by eqwn » Mon Oct 24, 2005 8:43 pm

What about free Internet service? That oughta be mandatory.
"It's only stupid if we die doing it. Otherwise it's heroic."
-Corran Horn of Rogue Squadron

You... OBEY THE FIST!!!!
[img]http://golum.riv.csu.edu.au/~pbaate01/ITC125/Images/Fist.jpg[/img]