Day to day, down the street and around the world
- Posts: 3520
- Joined: Wed Jan 21, 2004 12:27 pm
- Title: The 6th Non-Sense
- Location: not here
And akemashiteomedetougozaimasu to you too!
- Posts: 5116
- Joined: Thu Jan 08, 2004 10:46 am
- Title: Oh my giant of Lannister
- Location: I, cat loon
I'm guessing this is the official birthday thread? In that case, happy birthday Josan!
I do bugger-all, but that's OK;
I sleep all night, and I read all day!
- Posts: 4935
- Joined: Mon Dec 22, 2003 9:14 pm
- Location: stalking tink to catch his invisible martian antenas at work
stupidity causes violence
[url=http://www.winterwind-productions.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=3071#3071]Swedish Snow Glaciers and Fjords[/url]
- Posts: 1987
- Joined: Mon Dec 22, 2003 4:22 am
- Title: Sorceror Supreme
- Location: Stranded on the Black Isle
Indeed, happy birthday to our favorite dirty old man! Hes totally ancient
- Posts: 763
- Joined: Tue Feb 01, 2005 3:30 pm
Congratulations on the age of you
The probability of someone watching you is proportional to the stupidity of your action.
- Posts: 4845
- Joined: Thu Jan 22, 2004 11:43 am
- Location: :niotacoL
happy birthday Jose
"anyway, smoke orcs if so take eyes if right points left xy."
- Posts: 5150
- Joined: Mon May 03, 2004 9:39 am
- Location: Australia
Happy birthday young one
A dyslexic walks into a bra...
- Posts: 560
- Joined: Wed Jan 21, 2004 4:02 pm
Do try to have a happy birthday, you silly english-canadian
[url=http://forums.ashfordcity.net]Ashford City[/url] - What do you know, the link is no longer working.
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 20 guests