Greetings to all the members with 0 posts!

Day to day, down the street and around the world
Joseph
Editor
Editor
Title: I wanna be Captain Kirk

Post by Joseph » Sun May 29, 2005 4:45 am

Actually, that's pyrox from Sammy's. He asked me to activate his acount for him since he couldn't get the validation email. I did. He never posted. Pyrox < Poo(H)

apoxuponme

Post by apoxuponme » Wed Aug 24, 2005 2:01 am

New ones are added to the list, sadly:

aj - No profile info and a really shitty username. Good job, there Andrew Jackson, or whoever the hell you think you are. Go fall down a cliff to your eventual painful demise at the hands of flesh eating lobsters with supernatural powers and stuff.

MikeL15 - Not only did this wipe stain create an account here, but he also provided extensive contact information that must have taken him a few minutes to include into his profile; a few minutes that could have been used for posting things on a fucking internet forum that you are registering on! Dick sandwich!

Laszlo_Kostonek - Licks boots and sniffs glue and doesn’t add anything to his/her profile and I am assuming that all of this means that this person is a convicted sex offender.

deixxervaisul - Has "King of the Web" in their profile. Yeah, more like "king of something I don't give a shit about and would rather kill kittens instead of posting on the web because I am the king of killing kittens with my bare hands and not really king of the web and I am also a homosexual pedophile!"

Gingercat - I saw this person once attempting to convince a homeless man to come back to their apartment. Who knows what they had in mind, but the bag containing Vaseline and cucumbers in their hands was a warning sign both I and the aforementioned homeless man noticed and decided to be wary of this person. This is a perverted person.

Gorgonen – This person is a Swede. We hate Swedes round here. Thank God this Pope protecting, utility knife making, hot supermodel producing son of a bitch hasn’t posted their demeaning Swedish propaganda here. I for one am glad Gorgonen is continuing to stay away from here. We don’t want your kind! Lick my ass!

Sinuous – Another non member that came and went like a fart in the wind. No posts and no profile info. I happen to know this person personally though and would like to tell you that Sinuous is a fag. That is all.

Boolean – Great username you got there. How long did it take you to come up with that one? How about posting something instead of just being an idiot with a shitty username? My mother has a better username than you do! Shit, my grandmother could come up with a better username than that and she’s been dead for almost twenty years! Hey, here’s a dollar, buy yourself a better imagination.

Airyn – (repeat the same thing I said about Boolean here, but remove the comments about the shitty username.) Just because your username is nice and cool doesn’t mean I am going to let you off easy. You can also go fudge yourself just like everyone else on this list.

Dusseldorf – (repeat the same thing I said about Boolean here with no changes whatsoever.) Jesus, what a shitty username and also a shitty person that doesn’t post at all and would rather look at candid naked pictures of their cousins taking showers instead of posting on an internet forum they took the time to register on. Seriously, that’s not right. You need therapy and I am not kidding.

Boolean

Post by Boolean » Wed Aug 24, 2005 2:49 am

apoxuponme wrote: Boolean – Great username you got there.
True!
apoxuponme wrote: My mother has a better username than you do!
False!
True!

D. Sauzi

Post by D. Sauzi » Wed Aug 24, 2005 1:56 pm

:lol:
"anyway, smoke orcs if so take eyes if right points left xy."

Baley

Post by Baley » Wed Aug 24, 2005 2:00 pm

Double that and call me grandpa.

Noober

Post by Noober » Thu Aug 25, 2005 10:26 am

Boolean wrote:
apoxuponme wrote: Boolean – Great username you got there.
True!
apoxuponme wrote: My mother has a better username than you do!
False!
Doesn't this get him off of the list? Or doesn't it count as a post?
The probability of someone watching you is proportional to the stupidity of your action.

apoxuponme

Post by apoxuponme » Thu Aug 25, 2005 5:59 pm

Noober wrote:Doesn't this get him off of the list? Or doesn't it count as a post?
Well, he won't be on next time I get bored and do this again I guess.

Magnus
Title: Oh my giant of Lannister

Post by Magnus » Fri Sep 23, 2005 3:20 pm

A birthday poem for one of the lurker who posted a little more than usual:

Andrew
Joined on Christmas eve
Posted seven times
And then had to leave
I do bugger-all, but that's OK;
I sleep all night, and I read all day!

Joseph
Editor
Editor
Title: I wanna be Captain Kirk

Post by Joseph » Fri Sep 23, 2005 3:54 pm

Wasn't he supposedly Petor23's brother or some such?

Barren

Post by Barren » Sat Sep 24, 2005 3:07 am

He is, yes. He's nicer and less nerdy, though.
[url=http://forums.ashfordcity.net]Ashford City[/url] - What do you know, the link is no longer working.

Fluffy17
Title: Token Archer Fan
Location: Battling Daleks with Claudia Black at my side on the Enterprise

Post by Fluffy17 » Sat Oct 01, 2005 3:47 am

less nerdy yes. Nicer, not really you can grasp Petor you can't grasp Andrew
I have no time for flat characters why should I have times for flat people?

I'm Otto von Bismarck watch me blow, watch the butterflies coming out of my nose.

"You can't choose what bothers you, that's why it bothers you."

-Rachel Duncan