Random events of the day

Day to day, down the street and around the world
Gorth
Patron
Patron

Re: Random events of the day

Post by Gorth » Sat Aug 03, 2019 10:54 am

Was she by any chance Albanian?

Josan with heart-ache, job trouble and trying to keep ww alive... remind, what year is it again? :look:

Sorry mate, it sucks. It's just that it sounds so familiar and similar to the world situation from before i went on a long forum hiatus.

It's a bit like that old joke with the guy that woke up from 10 years in a coma and asks, who is the president? Bush!, Are we at war in Iraq? Yes! How long did you say I was in a coma???

Sill, crossing fingers and hope you come out on top.
A dyslexic walks into a bra...

MERLANCE
Title: Sorceror Supreme

Post by MERLANCE » Sat Aug 03, 2019 2:56 pm

You could work on an unnecessarily convoluted revenge scheme then carry it out. Call it Josan's 11.

Joseph
Editor
Editor
Title: I wanna be Captain Kirk

Post by Joseph » Tue Aug 06, 2019 3:18 am

Gorth wrote:
Sat Aug 03, 2019 10:54 am
Was she by any chance Albanian?

Josan with heart-ache, job trouble and trying to keep ww alive... remind, what year is it again? :look:

Sorry mate, it sucks. It's just that it sounds so familiar and similar to the world situation from before i went on a long forum hiatus.

It's a bit like that old joke with the guy that woke up from 10 years in a coma and asks, who is the president? Bush!, Are we at war in Iraq? Yes! How long did you say I was in a coma???

Sill, crossing fingers and hope you come out on top.
I'm sure you were trying to be witty or clever or something but you're actually the least qualified person I can think of to comment on someone else's life, especially with such sweeping generalisations.

Trying to keep WW alive? Pfft. The forums were left here for you lot and honestly, it's a pain in the ass doing the version updates and pruning bot accounts just so four of you can pop in from time to time. They serve no purpose for me at all.

The site is something that sits there largely as a placeholder. WW itself is a registered business and has been since long before the site and forums were even thought of. It exists for my various writing and music projects, retaining copyright and publishing rights, etc, etc, oh... and tax purposes, claiming this, deducting that. Did you know I made more money in any one year as a performing singer/songwriter than I've made in any two years combined "working for the man". But gigs just become a pain in the ass the older you get so I drift in and out of music as the mood and muse strike and mainly focus on writing and recording projects. I'm very picky about playing shows now.

As for my relationships... Michael, you have to have had a relationship of your own before you can comment on someone else's, especially when you know none of the particulars. And you have to have a life of your own before you can comment on someone else's and the entire time I've known you, you've never once had a romantic relationship and your entire life is work and playing video games and you're what, close to retirement age?

It's funny. I was thinking about locking, or outright deleting the forums the other day. Then I saw your post and yep, it's time.