Random events of the day

Day to day, down the street and around the world
Joseph
Editor
Editor
Title: I wanna be Captain Kirk

Post by Joseph » Mon Aug 03, 2009 2:11 pm

Hey Lina, want a housemate?

And it was a compliment to me my dear. Besides, I'm the first to admit the majority of men are crude, boorish pigs with no idea of how to treat lady.

Magnus
Title: Oh my giant of Lannister

Post by Magnus » Mon Aug 03, 2009 2:18 pm

You mean women are people too? :shock:
I do bugger-all, but that's OK;
I sleep all night, and I read all day!

Jan
Title: The 6th Non-Sense

Post by Jan » Mon Aug 03, 2009 2:19 pm

Josan wrote:When a lesbian tells you that if more men were like you, she wouldn't be a lesbian... that's a compliment!
Hey Girly-boy, maybe because you can be such a sissy sometimes. :lol:

Nah, I didn't really mean that, but she was apparently attracted to your feminine side and guess what, that kind of homosexuality, girl digs boys inner girl, is not listed under homosexuality. :wink:

Joseph
Editor
Editor

Post by Joseph » Mon Aug 03, 2009 2:22 pm

And here I thought it was because I was polite, charming, and rather eloquent and poetic despite my inebriation. :(

Jan
Title: The 6th Non-Sense

Post by Jan » Mon Aug 03, 2009 2:34 pm

Well, it could be that too, but it's pretty obvious from your next statement..
Josan wrote:Besides, I'm the first to admit the majority of men are crude, boorish pigs with no idea of how to treat lady.
That you don't think of yourself as a man. Any man can be sweet and charming, but there is something about loving oneself and accepting what you are, that needs a bit of attention too.. And in that other thread where it was mentioned, that husbands or male bedpartners get brainsucked and dumbed down to cavemen by spending the night with his wife or girlfriend.. is the above quote, referring to the before or after picture?

Firstborn

Post by Firstborn » Mon Aug 03, 2009 2:37 pm

Heh! I will Magnus, I will. ;) I f I see any, I'll be sure to get you some pictures, though. :)

Joseph.. well, no, not really. ^^ I'm perfectly fine with just having my own junk laying around for now. ;) But of cause you're welcome to visit sometime. :) IF we get the place, that is, nothing is settled yet.
"Love isn't blind, it's retarded!"

Joseph
Editor
Editor

Post by Joseph » Wed Aug 05, 2009 8:22 pm

Well, those of you who have me on facebook can now see my girlfriend. Some of you have heard of her but come to think of it, I don't know if any of you have ever seen her, even those of you that were around a few years ago.

Ah well, that's my random event of the day.

Funny. when did I sign up on facebook? The spring? I don't know why we didn't add each other then. Must be because we get to see each other in real life. :)

Magnus

Post by Magnus » Wed Aug 05, 2009 9:02 pm

Speaking of FB, how many of us are on there? I know I, Josan and AKJ are there, but how about the rest of you?

Joseph
Editor
Editor

Post by Joseph » Wed Aug 05, 2009 9:09 pm

Well, I have Gorth, Firstborn and Fluffy. I believe dousi said he'd never do it. But I said the same. And he's the generation for it. :wink:

And you're supposed to be looking at her profile and telling me how beautiful she is considering all you've heard over the years. :D

Magnus

Post by Magnus » Wed Aug 05, 2009 11:19 pm

I don't spy on my friends! Well, I don't open FB in order to spy, that is :look:

On an entirely different note, know that snappy-cracky stuff that happens to your knuckles? Just happened to my shoulder. Hurt like a motherfucker for a second... and then it was like a million people sighed in relief :cool:

::flash edit::

Noisy as hell too.

Firstborn

Post by Firstborn » Thu Aug 06, 2009 1:34 am

I second Magnus: I don't spy on my friends...
But she is very pretty. :)

And I usually do the snappy-cracky stuff to my spine and neck. Feels gooood! :cool:

Runenklinge

Post by Runenklinge » Thu Aug 06, 2009 5:59 am

a sort-of-lesbian once told me she could never get it on with a "male guy" like me, but only maybe with a metrosexual emo guy. I took it as a compliment. :twisted:

Marcus
Title: Mr Biased Grumpus

Post by Marcus » Thu Aug 06, 2009 9:47 am

*raises hand* I got that mainstream Facebook too.

Manly men? I hate that whole deal. And I hate womanisers but that we already know.

What life brings? All fucking clinics are like closed until in 2 weeks. School starts in about 4. I barely been out latest days. I just stick inside thanks to my odd stomach of late.

Oh and by the way! Wonderful cabins firstborn :D I hope you get to move there!

Joseph
Editor
Editor

Post by Joseph » Thu Aug 06, 2009 9:27 pm

Alright Ls, if you're on Facebook, what's the name. I think Magnus was, without saying it, suggesting we Winterwindians, should befriend each other there.

And for a random event, I got a phone call this morning, from someone that apparently had an old business card of mine from 10 years or so ago when I was a RadioShack manager. He said he just came across my card and felt like calling. He mentioned a few bars we apparently went to but I had no memory of the guy at all. *shrugs*

Firstborn

Post by Firstborn » Fri Aug 07, 2009 12:21 am

Josan wrote: I got a phone call this morning, from someone that apparently had an old business card of mine from 10 years or so ago when I was a RadioShack manager. He said he just came across my card and felt like calling. He mentioned a few bars we apparently went to but I had no memory of the guy at all. *shrugs*
Oh my! How on earth do all these odd people find you? Are you a odd-man out-magnet or something? :lol: