Day to day, down the street and around the world
Joseph
Editor
Editor
Title: I wanna be Captain Kirk

Re: Random news Roundup

Post by Joseph » Thu Mar 03, 2016 11:30 am

I think I just threw up in my mouth a little reading that comparison. :(

The only thing I like about Trump is that he has no use for political correctness. I wish more world leaders would speak as freely.

Marcus
Title: Mr Biased Grumpus

Post by Marcus » Wed Mar 09, 2016 5:02 pm

exactly!

Like that Canadian wimp you got for leader, he seem to be a real, scuse me! C-unt. Young rich man. Looks like he just graduated Douchebag College.

Marcus

Post by Marcus » Thu Mar 10, 2016 1:28 pm

"Syrian refugees in Canada have been personally welcomed into the country at Vancouver airport by Prime Minister Justin Trudeau"

This fucker got nothing better to do?

Joseph
Editor
Editor

Post by Joseph » Thu Mar 10, 2016 1:46 pm

Other than waste taxpayer's money without consulting the citizens? No, probably not.

He's not as bad as all the names you want to call him and of the three choices we had, he was the best of a bad lot. I am, and remain, opposed to economic migration and refugees on this scale. Just my opinion but I believe that all nations should help their own first. As long as there is a single person in this country, born in this country, that is unemployed, hungry and homeless, the government has no business bringing in refugees and spending millions of tax dollars on them, while neglecting its own people.

Sure, the mid-East is a mess. Sure, there is a humanitarian crisis, but the solution is not bringing in 1000s and 1000s of ethically, morally, culturally incompatible people. They don't respect us, our values, our way of life, demand we change for them and wouldn't lift a finger to help any of us were the situation reversed. They're so steeped in the stupidity of religion that they won't even help themselves and fight and kill over interpretations of the same book but the West is expected to help everyone.The rest of the mid-East doesn't care about them and they're mid-Eastern. If the refugees were all atheists, no religious idiocy involved, sure, welcome them. Otherwise send financial aid, send food and materials, send military advisers , maybe troops for training but let them sort their own mess instead of spreading it around the globe.

The Muslim faith and way of life is still, essentially, in the dark ages, where Christianity was 100s of years ago. The West is slowly moving beyond religion, realising the truth. When the mid-East realises their religion makes as much sense as believing in Santa Claus, and they embrace enlightenment and stop trying to convert or kill everyone, when we have a planet of enlightened, aware people, with no silly fairy tales figures telling us what to do, maybe we'll get somewhere.

Damn you Marcus, it's way to early in the morning over here for topics like this.

Marcus

Post by Marcus » Thu Mar 10, 2016 7:12 pm

Sorry mate! :D

I rather believe in Santa, Succubi and gnomes or Aesir gods or something than crazy dieties who rather kill their creation. Old mythology is more "equal".

But yeah, the Mid-East is *i have potty mouth* up, those Syrians should ask themself, Why Saudi Arabia and Egypt, the two behemoths among Arabs, just sit idly by, watching. They done it to the Palestinian Arabs and now they do it to the Iraqi Arabs and Syrian Arabs.

Also I support a Kurdish liberation. They more than ever before, proven themself worthy of self governing.

majestic

Post by majestic » Tue Mar 15, 2016 10:56 pm

I finally found a way to solve all our problems:

The language of love!
Requested: One Mark V ECM unit, 1000 km of Fullerene cable, one low-yield nuclear warhead.

Purpose: Surprise party for foreign dignitary.

Joseph
Editor
Editor

Post by Joseph » Wed Mar 16, 2016 2:46 pm

Couldn't you have found a better song? Almost anything. I mean it's not the worst but it's still cheese.

Seriously though, I do find the whole situation less than pleasing. In our local news today, all the freebies that the "refugees" brought here to London are getting. Hmm. Maybe our tax dollars should be helping our own homeless and hungry first?

I'd best start working on my manifesto. I can solve the world's problems easily. There's no such thing as uptopia but yeah, I can make the world a better place for everyone, everywhere. Now, how to I get the power...

Marcus

Post by Marcus » Fri Mar 18, 2016 3:36 pm

It sucks, mate! My father soon have to work till 70! Cause the retirement is so shitty right now.

Joseph
Editor
Editor

Post by Joseph » Tue Mar 22, 2016 1:12 pm

So... Brussels now. My heart goes out to the victims and I can't help wondering when the politicians of the West are going to pull their heads out of their collective asses, stop being a bunch of politically correct bleeding hearts and actually address the fact that the world is, to all intents and purposes, at war, and finally, meaningfully, deal with it.

Marcus

Post by Marcus » Thu Mar 24, 2016 10:29 pm

What the West need to do is tell Turkey and Saudi to stop being lil bitches and supporting ISIS and get Iran, Israel and others to cooperate to defeat his terror organisation and put the money into rebuilding the Middle East instead of puting billions of dollar on supporting refugees who do not really want to be here or can be adjusted to the west in the first place.

Joseph
Editor
Editor

Post by Joseph » Sun Mar 27, 2016 10:54 am

This is oversimplified but... the problems in the mid-East will never stop until people wake up and accept that there is no God/Allah, etc, etc,. We're all just people that should be working together to advance humanity and there are no magic beings living in the sky telling us to kill each other.

It's utterly laughable to me that people insist on believing still. We gave up on Osiris and Horus and the Egyptian gods. We gave up on Zeus and Apollo and the Greek gods so why does the world insist on clinging to offshoots of an old Hebrew religion?

Oh, and just imagine how insane the mid-East would be if the world's governments finally got their shit together, embraced alternative, and green for that matter, energy sources and nobody needed their oil. Ha! Saudi Arabia would be broke!

Marcus

Post by Marcus » Tue Mar 29, 2016 3:55 pm

You're right in that!

I also think your current leader is the biggest idiot ever. "If you kill your enemies, they win" he said I heard. Is he serious? Im happy he did not live nuder WWI and WWII

Joseph
Editor
Editor

Post by Joseph » Tue Mar 29, 2016 4:04 pm

Trudeau's Liberals were elected because people were sick of Harper's hard right Conservatives and the NDP have never won a federal election. That and little Justin's father was one of the greatest leaders Canada ever had. Oh, and people think he's pretty. As with almost all elections, best of a bad lot.

I haven't heard that quote but he is reluctant to fight when a fight of some sort is needed. Hell, IS could invade Canada and he'd want to be their friend and try to understand why they're homicidal pseudo-religious zealots.

Marcus

Post by Marcus » Wed Mar 30, 2016 12:07 am

Joseph wrote:Trudeau's Liberals were elected because people were sick of Harper's hard right Conservatives and the NDP have never won a federal election. That and little Justin's father was one of the greatest leaders Canada ever had. Oh, and people think he's pretty. As with almost all elections, best of a bad lot.

I haven't heard that quote but he is reluctant to fight when a fight of some sort is needed. Hell, IS could invade Canada and he'd want to be their friend and try to understand why they're homicidal pseudo-religious zealots.
he sounds like a proper moron. Im happy we did not have leaders like him when Hitler, Stalin, Mao and Pol Pot with others where alive.

Joseph
Editor
Editor

Post by Joseph » Wed Mar 30, 2016 9:16 pm

Um... No-one really stood up to anyone except Hitler and that was only because he tried to possess all of Europe. Stalin, Mao and Pol Pot did whatever they wanted.

But yeah, my opinion of Trudeau is that he's too much of a pretty boy that wants to be everyone's friend to adequately do the job.