The critic is in...

Creative arts of all kinds, produced and consumed
Spider

The critic is in...

Post by Spider » Thu Apr 22, 2004 5:23 am

There's been some activity in here while I was gone. That is nice, but I want more. So in order to try to up the number of posts here I am offering the following:

Anyone who posts a piece in here looking for feedback will get that. And I'm not talking about the one sentence kind. I'm talking about detailed and honest feedback.

All I ask is that you put the words "For Review" somewhere in the subject title.

Like this:
[For Review] Title
Title (for review)
etc

I will give feedback on anything, be it stories, poems or even lyrics. But I may not be as helpful when it comes to poems and lyrics since I find those very hard to give proper feedback on. But I'll try my best.

What I will not do is play editor. I won't correct faulty spelling or grammar (though I will point out if either is an issue).

Also remember that english isn't my first language so on occasion there may be details I overlook. But those will be rare, I've spoken english fluently since I was 12 and write as naturally in English as I do Swedish.

Now submit those works.
:)
[b]Josan[/b] on the power of commas:
"I saw a comma slay a fiendish burglyronic embryo of drenella 5 once."

Joseph
Editor
Editor
Title: I wanna be Captain Kirk

Post by Joseph » Sun Oct 09, 2005 2:11 am

There hasn't been enough activity dammit!!!

I've just tossed up a new (old) piece on the site but our Lit section is rather sparse as you can see.

http://www.winterwind-productions.com/literature

We've only got contributions from 4 people besides what I just added. Feel free, when posting your work to let us know if you want it on the site. We're not too picky. :wink:

choyrt
Contributor
Contributor

Post by choyrt » Mon Oct 10, 2005 1:54 am

Lover and the Samaritan will be a work from me, on the site soon.

I've just been busy . . . I'm sorry.

Joseph
Editor
Editor

Post by Joseph » Mon Oct 10, 2005 8:40 am

Don't apologise, that wasn't directed at you. :wink: I know what you've been up to.

That was directed at everyone else.

choyrt
Contributor
Contributor

Post by choyrt » Wed Oct 12, 2005 4:55 am

Josan wrote:Don't apologise, that wasn't directed at you. :wink: I know what you've been up to.

That was directed at everyone else.
I am excluded! :(

:haha:

Marcus
Title: Mr Biased Grumpus

Post by Marcus » Wed Oct 12, 2005 6:37 am

Cant you spam somewhere else? You people tend to spam everywhere, whereevery. really, isnt there threads and forums for spamming? Or is this an important discussions?

:P

Ruathavril

Post by Ruathavril » Fri Aug 25, 2006 5:25 am

Josan wrote:There hasn't been enough activity dammit!!!

I've just tossed up a new (old) piece on the site but our Lit section is rather sparse as you can see.

http://www.winterwind-productions.com/literature

We've only got contributions from 4 people besides what I just added. Feel free, when posting your work to let us know if you want it on the site. We're not too picky. :wink:
Anything I have written as well as what I may write in the future in this part of the forum may be posted on the site. But I leave it to you to decide whether on not you actually do it. As for future stories from my hand... A need for creation is tickling me, but I lack the time to scratch that urge.
Ruald,Cleric(STR&Plantdomain)Stats16,9,12,12,18,13MaxHp14CurHp5 MemSp lvl0 DtMag(0/2)RdMag(1/1)Light(1/1) lvl1 Bless(0/1)Doom(0/1)Sanct(0/1) Money 24g/4s/1c

choyrt
Contributor
Contributor

Re: The critic is in...

Post by choyrt » Mon Jun 03, 2013 2:50 am

So, yeah. I finished Lover and the Samaritan ages ago and it was fairly terrible. I'll have something else up here eventually.

Joseph
Editor
Editor

Re: The critic is in...

Post by Joseph » Mon Jun 03, 2013 12:11 pm

Hehe! Picking up pretty much where you left off... in a thread that hasn't been active since shortly after you wandered off. :D

First post in seven and a half years... Welcome back, Choyrt!