Military Base - Bug?

From the late, great studio that brought us together
Phosphor
Location: it's a mystery, wrapped in an enigma. baked with a fluffy crust of wtf?

Military Base - Bug?

Post by Phosphor » Wed May 19, 2004 7:25 pm

Ok, I'm in the military base (having to go solo as my companions could not get through the fights with the patrols). I hacked the computer by breaking the bank at Blackjack and got a message saying I was through the security. Then using it again I got a message that said I took down the forcefields on the level in which I am. But the forcefields are still up. Playing with the emitter controls just gives me a message that there must be another way to take down the forcefields, which according to the computer are supposed to be down.
Is this a bug, or am I not doing something right?
There are worlds out there where the sky is burning. And the sea's asleep and the rivers dream … People made of smoke and cities made of song … Somewhere there's danger, somewhere there's injustice, somewhere else the tea's getting cold!

hankinator

Post by hankinator » Fri Mar 14, 2008 4:20 am

OK, this thread is a little old, but are we supposed to guess what game he's playing? I'm guessing it's probably a Fallout, but who knows.
[b][i][color=red]Let opinion be taken away, and no man will think himself wronged. If no man shall think himself wronged, then is there no more any such thing as wrong.[/color][/b][/i]

Joseph
Editor
Editor
Title: I wanna be Captain Kirk

Post by Joseph » Fri Mar 14, 2008 4:27 am

One upon a time we had a forums for the separate BIS titles. BIS is long dead but the last time it was suggested merging this forum with the general gaming forum some didn't like the idea.

hankinator

Post by hankinator » Fri Mar 14, 2008 4:30 am

ahhhhhh, ok - I vaguely recall that.

I was just perusing the unreplied-to threads, saw this, and thought - WTF?!? like there's only one game with a military base?
[b][i][color=red]Let opinion be taken away, and no man will think himself wronged. If no man shall think himself wronged, then is there no more any such thing as wrong.[/color][/b][/i]

MERLANCE
Title: Sorceror Supreme

Post by MERLANCE » Fri Mar 14, 2008 5:22 am

Ah, but then go to "which games have force fields" and that narrows the field.

Joseph
Editor
Editor
Title: I wanna be Captain Kirk

Post by Joseph » Fri Mar 14, 2008 6:00 am

Nice one. :)

Gorth
Patron
Patron

Post by Gorth » Sun Mar 16, 2008 1:34 am

May the force be with you :lol:

What is that about breaking the bank at Blackjack? I must have missed something when playing it.
A dyslexic walks into a bra...